people still baiting

dtsarborist

RE: people still baiting

Postby dtsarborist » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 pm

but you do have a right to protest the dnr and that might be an illegal way of doing it but it is still a way. and yes it is the dnrs fault that did happen besides the deer shouldnt have been brought here anyway. the virus is not as widespreadas they think anyway so there is no reason for the ban. what they should have done if anything is limit the size of the bait pile like they use to do, even no more than a 5 gallon pale over a certain amount of area or limited bait like certain amount of this or that. but i guess thats how the government likes to make there money is by placing pointless laws out. baiting is up to you if you want to or not weather its legal or not.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm

It's good to see some people are too good to abide by the law, i congratulate you dtsarborist!! [8|]
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

paulie

Postby paulie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Caroline ct and friends would have a field day with this one!! Even though he's "the exeption, not the rule"!

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm

but you do have a right to protest the dnr and that might be an illegal way of doing it but it is still a way.

You do realize you are only hurting yourself in the long run, don't you? Why pay a fine if you don't have to? Why lose your right to hunt? Does'nt make sense.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

dtsarborist

Postby dtsarborist » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 am

heres a question. how many people here are still baiting even though that it is illegal. be honest about it. i know everybody hasnt stoped baiting because it is illegal. so what if i still bait and other people do. doesnt mean they are "TOO GOOD" demo

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:26 am

Im not baiting.. I wont, Im not going to take that chance.. They say dont do it, so I dont. I feel that a lot of people on here from Michigan are not baiting.. I did walk through the woods this year and yeah I did find some bait piles, however I found no where nearly as much as I did before. Im just not gonna take a chance and lose my hunting privliges.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 am

The point is your putting yourself above the law when just about everyone else is abiding and doing what they were asked to do, i know not everyone is following the law, good for them i hope they feel better about themselves [8|] but like DeerCamp said, i saw a few bait piles, NOWHERE near as much as i have in the past, most people are abiding, by still baiting you ARE stating the law doesn't apply to you, which would make u above the law!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

coach

Postby coach » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 pm

dtsarborist,
First, your attitude reminds me of Toby's.

You come in this Forum, and start talking about how you break the law.  Its not good.

I think what these high respected hunters above, ( DeerCamp, DoeEyed, paulie, Demoderby4...ect) are trying to tell you......is the same thing I will tell you. ......you don't impress me at all.

We are mainly by the book. We are trying to be as honest as possible, trying to respect nature and the law.  We don't agree with all the laws and regulations, but we follow them.  Don't get me wrong...we are no angels ourselves. We don't always agree about things and way of hunting...and we do bump heads once in awhile among each other.......but if its about breaking the law....you will lose me.

I rather chat with you about stories and ideas......then to ignore your thread everytime I see your name.

Don't do this to yourself.  Not here.

Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

coach

Postby coach » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 pm

sorry DoeEyed, paulie, DeerCamp and Demoderby4....I shouldn't of mention your names.
It just came out.  I shouldn't of said what you people think.  I really don't know.

Part of being french is you say things without thinking[&o]
Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 pm

"You come in this Forum, and start talking about how you break the law.  Its not good.

I think what these high respected hunters above, ( DeerCamp, DoeEyed, paulie, Demoderby4...ect) are trying to tell you......is the same thing I will tell you. ......you don't impress me at all.

We are mainly by the book. We are trying to be as honest as possible, trying to respect nature and the law.  We don't agree with all the laws and regulations, but we follow them.  Don't get me wrong...we are no angels ourselves. We don't always agree about things and way of hunting...and we do bump heads once in awhile among each other.......but if its about breaking the law....you will lose me.

I rather chat with you about stories and ideas......then to ignore your thread everytime I see your name.

Don't do this to yourself.  Not here."

Good post, coach. I agree[;)] No apologies necessary!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

PreviousNext

Return to Michigan