rice brand

calebharrell09

rice brand

Postby calebharrell09 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 pm

is it good to use rice brand

passin through

RE: rice brand

Postby passin through » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Rice Bran ...... and yes & no.  Some people swear by it but I've never had any luck with it.  I will say this though, if it gets wet it will mold quickly and lose whatever value it has.  Also a pile of the wet moldy stuff is the very definition of nasty.......especially when you kick it on a buddy[:D]
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

FFKEVIN

RE: rice brand

Postby FFKEVIN » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 am

[font=tahoma]Stabilized Rice Bran is a great deer attractant.  It is one of the main ingredients in products like Buck Grub, Acorn Rage, etc...[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]Rice bran is a by-product of the rice milling process.  It is a good source of easily digested vegetable fat.  [/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]You can either add it to your feed or dump it out in strips or piles on the ground.  I've never had it last long enough to get moldy.[/font]
[font=tahoma][/font] 
[font=tahoma]You can usually find Stabilized Rice Bran at your local feed mill for way less than the products like Buck Grub, Acorn Rage, etc...  [/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

Return to Louisiana