G5 OPTIX XR BOW SIGHT

mhouck06

G5 OPTIX XR BOW SIGHT

Postby mhouck06 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Any one use or ever try a G5 OPTIX XR BOW SIGHT? Looking for some field reviews.

mhouck06

RE: G5 OPTIX XR BOW SIGHT

Postby mhouck06 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm

How about the Spot Hogg Real Deal?

vipermann7

Postby vipermann7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:14 pm

I have not personally used it. I have researched it alot, because I was looking to buy it last year. Im talking about the one that was new last year. they had a new version of it come out this year with only 2 pins, one fixed and one adjustable. The one i was looking at had 3 fixed and one adjustable.

from what i read, its a real solid sight. i havent read anything negative about it. solid construction, no broken pins, bright pins. people seem to really like the adjustable brightness on the light. over all, any review i read was good. the only down fall was the price, but everyone who commented on the high price also said they felt it was worth it, though it was a little high. i have found them new on ebay for about $130, thats about the cheapest I have seen. better than the MSRP $189 that many places still sell them for. im looking for a new sight this year, right now im leaning towards the new trophy ridge sights. i have used trophy ridge in the past and really like them. im still shopping though. good luck to you.

vipermann7

Postby vipermann7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm

if you havent tried it, i like going to basspro.com and cabelas.com. you can read reviews there from people who have bought the product you look at.

Return to Misc. Accessories