Could use some

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
msbadger

Could use some

Postby msbadger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:16 am

Prayers...Yesterday E.R. for Mr. B.....ear infections but found some other things so need more tests...
 Got home from E.R.... daughter called ...cat attack...this a.m. she called and I need to go down to her she can't move her fingers...calls in to Dr.s now....

Woods Walker

RE: Could use some

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 am

You got it badgie........please keep us informed.

BTW, what kind of cat attack? Not a cougar, is it?
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 am

You got it. Hope everything turns out ok.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

MDV WI hunter

Postby MDV WI hunter » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

Sent, hope all is well.
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Wood Walker...DoeEyed..MDV..Thank you for the well wishes....No it wasn't a
cougar it was her 16lb house cat...and her hand is twice it's size and she is on antibiotics...and has to keep a close watch  for blood poisoning....it clawed her down to tendons and bit her hand and arm...

Mr. B is on antibiotics and a scan showed that they need him to go in for an MRI to find out whats going on besides the infection...this has his equalibrium(sp) all messed up...my spell check does'nt work here? anyways that has us a bit worried...it will be a busy week of Dr's appointments...Thanks again

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 am

No it wasn't a
cougar it was her 16lb house cat.

I'm not a cat person but that sounds like huge cat.  Good luck I hope all turns out well for both.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:51 am

Thanks OHhunter...thats what she said the vet weighed it in at...acually she has it on a diet....gained 6 lbs after they got 2 dogs...the cat sneaks the dog food when possible...It's a back road save me ...looks like a long haired angora or persian mix...she was giving it it's semi annual shaving...and it flipped out this time...
 Mr B. has the first of his appt. set up for wed.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 am

MsB prayers sent .make sure the meds get taken till the end.so many people say "oh i feel better ,i hate taking pills".and they stop and the infection comes roaring back 2 fold.As the matriarch you take charge[;)] 
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

John1961

Postby John1961 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:34 am

Your on my list MsB. I have an appointment with a surgeon this Tuesday for my carpal tunnel. Looks like its the knife for both wrist. Hope everyone is ok.
John
U.S. Army Retired and Proud American
Black Water Hunting Club
" BUY AMERICAN "

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 am

Thanks Joel and John...Yeppers I'm on top of the meds. nagging and return Dr. visits...[;)]

John I hope your visit with the surgeon went well and they make you right as rain soon your in my prayers...for perfact results and a fast recovery....Mr. B goes to his Dr. today to see about the MIR...his color is back but still having the dizzy spells...we figure he must of had the ear infections for weeks...now he knows why I kept saying his color wasn't right...he needed to see a Dr....YOU GUYS!![>:]...lol 

Next

Return to Off Topic