OK Instructor Refuses to Teach Obama Supporter

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
DeanoZ

RE: OK Instructor Refuses to Teach Obama Supporter

Postby DeanoZ » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:24 am

ORIGINAL: fasteddie

If an instructor is going to pick and choose who he teaches , he shouldn't be allowed to teach ! The instructor had to be a real jerk to ask the question in the 1st place .

Could not agree more, regardless of his politcal affiliations it really had no place in instructing our youth and/or adults.  We can ill afford this type of behavior and it does nothing but fuel the anti sentiment, let alone set a poor example as a human being and hunter.

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

ORIGINAL: fasteddie

If an instructor is going to pick and choose who he teaches , he shouldn't be allowed to teach ! The instructor had to be a real jerk to ask the question in the 1st place .

I agree 100%, liberal or conservative, blue or purple, man or alien, let's put our political differences aside and teach since we all are hunters!
QDM!

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:21 pm

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

I agree 100%, liberal or conservative, blue or purple, man or alien, let's put our political differences aside and teach since we all are hunters!

Well said Buckhunter, couldn't of said it any better, this is a sad and pathetic story about the instructor, glad to see the OK dnr react properly!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

passin through

Postby passin through » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 am

Agree with all that's been said---That instructor evidently missed the "....for all" part and the meaning behind it.  Honestly, I would have over reacted.  Carried my kid home first of course, but I would have come back and overreacted repeatedly up side the guys noggin.  Discrimination against me is one thing but discrimination against my child?  Hope your health insurance is paid, cause' aflac ain't gonna cover this.
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 am

Thats just terriable!
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:21 am

ORIGINAL: passin through

Agree with all that's been said---That instructor evidently missed the "....for all" part and the meaning behind it.  Honestly, I would have over reacted.  Carried my kid home first of course, but I would have come back and overreacted repeatedly up side the guys noggin.  Discrimination against me is one thing but discrimination against my child?  Hope your health insurance is paid, cause' aflac ain't gonna cover this.
I didnt see nothing
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Challenger

Postby Challenger » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 am

ORIGINAL: Ben Sobieck

Source: oknews.com
Thirteen-year-old Lane Dunkley just wanted to go hunting with his grandfather.

What he got was a lesson in politics and human nature.

Dunkley and his father Daniel Reddy, who live in Tulsa, went to Broken Arrow Tuesday night for a hunter safety course normally required to get an Oklahoma hunting license.

The class was a reward of sorts. Dunkley, who wants to go hunting with his aging grandfather, was told he could only if he brought his grades up.

So he did - to a B-plus average.

But when father and son arrived at the lesson, the volunteer instructor, Kell Wolf, asked if any of the students voted for President Obama.

Reddy, a transplanted Californian - and ex-Marine - raised his hand.

According to Reddy and others in the room, Wolf called Obama "the next thing to the Anti-Christ" and ordered Reddy and Dunkley from the room. When Reddy refused, Wolf said he would not teach "liberals" and would cancel the course if Reddy didn't leave.

Continue reading here

Well, isn't that nice. One jerk like Kell Wolf can do more to hurt the image of decent Conservative Hunters, than 100 commie, pinko, bed wetting liberals [:(]
There are none so blind as those who will not see. Jonathan Swift, 1738

NRA Life Member

dewey

Postby dewey » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 am

ORIGINAL: Demoderby4

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Well said Buckhunter, couldn't of said it any better, this is a sad and pathetic story about the instructor, glad to see the OK dnr react properly!

I couldn't agree more with what was said by these guys already.
�Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.�

Mahatma Gandhi

berudd

Postby berudd » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:28 pm

ORIGINAL: JOEL

the kid shouldnt suffer for his fathers vote

Interesting. You're not saying that the father SHOULD suffer for his vote are you? I am pretty sure that this is contradictory to some the most basic principles this country was founded on.

Sadly, there are way to many poeple of all polictial slants that behave like the instructor. Using unAmerican behavior to call someone else unAmerican. Genius!

lonlon

Postby lonlon » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:11 pm

No matter what side you take we still live in the best country in the world, we also have the oldest form of government, been around longer than anybody else!

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News