How long have you been married?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Everyday Hunter

RE: How long have you been married?

Postby Everyday Hunter » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Only 33 years for me. Same for my wife. [:D] 'twill be 34 for both of us on May 31.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:57 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

Only 33 years for me. Same for my wife. [:D] 'twill be 34 for both of us on May 31.

Steve

You're at that point where you she even knows your thoughts, and many times BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK THEM!!!  [:)]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 pm

June 30 will make 47 years .......................Ouch !
Semper Fi !

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm

ORIGINAL: fasteddie

June 30 will make 47 years .!

Just awesome sir!
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

kribbz

Postby kribbz » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:19 am

4 years

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 am

20 years in July (wife #2)
I will probably take her to Red Lobster also since that is her favorite. We'll skip the movie though, the kids will all be at grandma's or cousins house so we'll find something to do at home[;)].

wack

Postby wack » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 am

I met my wife in '90, we moved in together in '91, bought our house together in '92 and we got married in '05.

A funny story , every Friday WAPL radio station takes call ins where people call in to announce there wedding, and they dedicate the wedding song to the couples. The wedding song chorus is, "I made a mistake, the day I made my girlfriend my wife!" I called our wedding in, and the DJ asked how long we've been together. I said 15 years and the DJ went nuts. 15 YEARS? Usually they just read the names and play the song but not this time, this time he played the phone call on the air, I don't remember everything said but it was funny as heck. He then played the wedding song for us, then the song that goes " "Don't give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself" and then played G&R's song, "I used to love her, but I had to kill her." The DJ had fun with it for a whole week and played back the phone "interview" again the next Friday. It was quite funny and thankfully my wife also saw the humor in it or I'd still be in the dog house. lol
American by birth, hunter by choice.

whitetailtime

Postby whitetailtime » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 am

August, Kimberly and I will be married 24 years.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

Steve

[size="2"]
[/size][size="2"]You're at that point where you she even knows your thoughts, and many times BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK THEM!!!  [:)]

Her knowing my thoughts is not the problem. The problem is when she expects me to read her mind! [sm=rolleyes.gif]

Steve
[/size]
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Woody

Postby Woody » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm

It will be 9 happy years for wifey and I in May. I got married in 2000 just to be able to remember the number of years we have been married..[;)]
When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 ft. closer to God.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic