filming a hunt

mhouck06

RE: filming a hunt

Postby mhouck06 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 pm

There are tons of progams you can use.. it depends on how much you want to spend.. most newer pc's now come with windows movie maker, which is a really simple program, great for someone getting started. The program I use is NERO.. i think I paid $60 for it a couple years ago.. it does a little more than windows, but from my experience.. you have to pay the big bucks to get something worth spending money on, if that makes any sense.. id try out windows movie maker to start and then go from there. it does take a lot of work tho, my friends and I have been trying to get film together to get some kind of show made, but its tough.. if your planning on putting the time in and really trying to make a show rather than just footage to watch with your buddies, id have someone up in the tree filming your hunts. Thats what we do. one day Ill be hunting and the next I'll be filming. I always take my bow tho, even if im filming.. you never know what may happen!!

deerman69

RE: filming a hunt

Postby deerman69 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 am

This will be my 2nd year using a Roscoby risercam. I got 2 kills on film last year with it and now I'm starting to use it on my guns with a gun and bow mount from deerridge innovations. the video is great and the camera is easy to operate. What ever you see in your scope or your peep sight is what you'll see on your video. It comes with the hook ups for your tv or your computer. Good luck deerman69 [:)]

Previous

Return to Misc. Accessories