Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
buckhunter21

RE: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

Postby buckhunter21 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Just putting my two cents in here guys...Take it as you want.  MJ was never found guilty of anything.  I'm not saying he didn't do anything, nor am I saying that he's guilty, just that he was never found guilty.  There is a chance that payoff money was put up to maybe make things go away...even though it didn't look good, more like he's paying them off because he was guilty.  But, we'll never know the answers to that.  I'm sure all of us have skeletons in our closets that if found out, and we were rich, we may pay someone to keep quiet.  JMO! 
QDM!

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 am

I understand what you're saying but they acquitted OJ too.

I can still have my own opinion, and by MJ's own words, he said that, "Yes, I take young boys to my bed".

If it walks like a duck..........
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 am

ORIGINAL: buckhunter21

Just putting my two cents in here guys...Take it as you want.  MJ was never found guilty of anything.  I'm not saying he didn't do anything, nor am I saying that he's guilty, just that he was never found guilty.  There is a chance that payoff money was put up to maybe make things go away...even though it didn't look good, more like he's paying them off because he was guilty.  But, we'll never know the answers to that.  I'm sure all of us have skeletons in our closets that if found out, and we were rich, we may pay someone to keep quiet.  JMO! 

Well put, It's just not right to judge MJ like some people have after his untimely death. Some of the jokes are really cruel.

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:36 am

Lets not forget that mj whether dead or not did hold a infant out a belcony window with the baby kicking and screaming and he laughed.. Nothing ever came of that either.. he was a great performer but a piece of garbage as a human.. He should have never been able to be around a child again after that stunt,, but no because he has money we should forgive him for his sins.. As they say there is really only one true judge and jury.....

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 am

I've had my judgement of MJ from BEFORE his death.

As schulp says, because he had $$ he got away with things that the average slob would be doing a LONG jail sentence for, and rightly so.

Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am

ORIGINAL: schlupis

Lets not forget that mj whether dead or not did hold a infant out a belcony window with the baby kicking and screaming and he laughed.. Nothing ever came of that either.. he was a great performer but a piece of garbage as a human.. He should have never been able to be around a child again after that stunt,, but no because he has money we should forgive him for his sins.. As they say there is really only one true judge and jury.....

That is true, he did do that, which is ridiculous.  But, let's put a microscope on you and see what things we can come up with that we think are ridiculous as well?  I'm not saying what he did was right, because it's far from, but let's also take a look at ourselves.  Sure none of us here are perfect and have done things that other people, if known about, would make them cringe.
QDM!

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am

ORIGINAL: Woods Walker

I understand what you're saying but they acquitted OJ too.

I can still have my own opinion, and by MJ's own words, he said that, "Yes, I take young boys to my bed".

If it walks like a duck..........

I'm sure there have been plenty of people that they acquitted that were guilty, and vice versa.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Do I agree with what he says and his actions?  No, but I don't know the whole truth either. 
QDM!

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:14 pm

quote:

ORIGINAL: schlupis

could not have said it better!!!! I wonder what would have happened to him if he was white!! and had kids in his bed and hung kids out the window>>>heck britney lost her kids for less???

not trying to be racial but a spade is a spade....

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 pm

At one time, he had musical talent. That left about the same time his sanity did many years ago.

MSHunter

Postby MSHunter » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

IMHO, I agree to a large extent with what has already been discussed. I think MJ got away with some highly questionable, and again IMHO, if not criminal activity. But remember, each of us will have to stand in judgement before God and account for our actions. Money and fame not withstanding.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic