people still baiting

paulie

RE: people still baiting

Postby paulie » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Coach, no need to apologize (not to me anyway)! I feel very much the same. I just, dont always have the right (appropriate) words to display my thoughts[>:].  Besides, it's nice to see the words "high respected" and, my name in the same sentence [;)] LOL. 

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm

No need to apologize here either coach [:D]
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 pm

No need to apologize, Im glad you agree with me.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Deerhuntinglover22

Postby Deerhuntinglover22 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:01 am

Well im with everyone on the no baiting thing if the dnr says dont bait then dont. Hunters that are baiting and getting caught is just giving the rest of us hunters that abide by the law a bad name. It also gives the anti hunting organizations reasons the shut down more place and animals that we can hunt.

proc

Postby proc » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 am

hello  i am new here ,I used to feed and have baited,but if I  cant any more I'll just put in foodplots. I used to feed with corn and PURINA deer chow. did it for 6 yrs. and I believe the heard in my area did benefit from it . I took a nice 8 pt. this year       Proc

Archery_NUT

Postby Archery_NUT » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm

i have baited in the past and i still had salt rocks that sat out after the ban was in affect due to the simple fact that i didnt have the time to go get them. i dont live right on the property i hunt on so making a trip and wasting my gas to get the rocks was kind of not worth it. but when i have been out there recently the ground that was beneth the rocks is now all dug up from the deer due to me not replenishing the rocks. so i know that the deer are still around there! maybe i will get to shoot a bigger buck this year like someone had said in a earlier post! good luck to all you michigan hunters this year! and i myself havent baited this year jsut have the mineral licks that remain from the salt rocks.
bad day of hunting beats a good day of school or work anytime

Previous

Return to Michigan