Xtra Prayers For Our Marines In Afghanistan

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

Xtra Prayers For Our Marines In Afghanistan

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 am

[blockquote]
These magnificent American Spartans are about to begin a campaign into a Taliban stronghold, which NO European or Amercian forces have been into in recent memory. It's supposed to be the region where the Taliban grow the poppies they need for the heroin trade that finances them.

Here's wishing them Godspeed, and although I KNOW they will prevail, let us all offer a prayer that they ALL come home safe!!!!

I wouldn't want to be Taliban right now. They've got an butt-whuppin' on the way like they have never had before!!!

[/blockquote]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

JOEL

RE: Xtra Prayers For Our Marines In Afghanistan

Postby JOEL » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 am

Agreed, the hammers bout to fall I would also like to ask everyone to send some money to the USO they do some great work for our troops,for the price of some hot  dogs and beer they can send out care boxes to the troops and let them know people still care about them
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm

God bless my brothers and sisters in the Marine Corps.. Although I dont wear the green in active service anymore, I still think about them all the time... I think about the men and women serving and their families and the fantastic sacrifise they are all making for all of us and the freedom we love so much...

God bless them and god bless all of you..

Semper Fidelis

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Here's hoping they put some serious damage on the Taliban forces and tear up those Poppy Fields ! Semper Fi !
Semper Fi !

dadof3upatree

Postby dadof3upatree » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm

" Do not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time you shall receive a harvest. " Gal. 6-9. Pray for our military I shall. Pray for that harvest.
May God Bless You As He Has Me

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 pm

"Some people go through life wondering if they've made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."  Ronald Reagan
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:05 am

God speed ...God bless

Return to Off Topic