Fishing

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Woods Walker

RE: Fishing

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 am

You gotta send Ben his "service fee" to get photos posted here, remember? [;)] [:D]

I haven't been out yet either, between work and the weather. There's a nice river about 10 minutes from my home that is a decent smallmouth bass fishery. I try to get out there with my flyrod a few times a year and have at them. With all the high water we've had this year, I will have to re-learn the river again, which if you think about it, is where the fun of it is anyway.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

CB on the run

Postby CB on the run » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 am

Got invited to Ohio with a couple guys as a fill in for a regular who had sugery. Good charter captain if your down that way. Eagle Eye charters.

CB

kribbz

Postby kribbz » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:04 am

Looks like you guys had some good luck on the water!  I did some bluegil fishing the other day and we caught about 15 nice ones.  I'm headed down to Matagorda, TX for some salt water fishing in August!  nothing beats fresh red snapper on the grill.

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 am

The rain and now cool temps have kept from doing any wading for smallies so far this year. It's not right wearing waders in july.  Just been taking the girls pond fishing a couple times a week.
Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

Previous

Return to Off Topic