Good sign

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
msbadger

Good sign

Postby msbadger » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Angel ..my side kick...and I went down in the woods to water and feed the chickens this late afternoon...Angel should have been a bird dog not G shepherd...because she broke away and quickly pounced out a flock of poults just 15yrds off the trail...she busted them and then just stood watching them flutter and run away....came right back when called...anyhow what a great sight there were at least 10 that I counted.... my have been 12 with the hen....that is the most I've ever seen in one hatching and they were all about the size of an adult grouse....have you been seeing poults?

JOEL

RE: Good sign

Postby JOEL » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 pm

the DEC is looking for tuky numbers you may or may not want to let them know.It was in this months conservationists
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Return to Off Topic