Do you wear camo outside of hunting?

Sailfish

RE: Do you wear camo outside of hunting?

Postby Sailfish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 am

ORIGINAL: pickleguy

I think when people wear camo for everyday they tend to look like redneck dorks. We are trying hard enough to keep all our guns, ammo etc. without looking like the sterotypical part that all the conservative knuckleheads think we are.

It's liberal knucklheads.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

passin through

Postby passin through » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 am

Ball caps mainly since that is one of the favorite business to business gifts around here and I have a bunch of friends who give me hats whenever they have them made up.  (I wear ball caps a lot) Also I tend to wear old worn out camo cargo pants around the house.  Other than that ...shirts rarely and jackets & coats based on the weather and necessity.
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:56 am

ORIGINAL: pickleguy

I think when people wear camo for everyday they tend to look like redneck dorks. We are trying hard enough to keep all our guns, ammo etc. without looking like the sterotypical part that all the conservative knuckleheads think we are.

only when im out off my nancy pelosi for president t shirts[:'(]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

whiteoaks

Postby whiteoaks » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 am

ORIGINAL: Wanderer

I wear lots of camo when I'm not hunting...but it's never the same camo that I wear in the woods.

DITTO!

kansas bow hunter 74

Postby kansas bow hunter 74 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm

i wear camo cloths all the time in less i am working i even have boxer's lol but i have different color camo
my wife always calling me a red neck but i tell all time that u like deer me in the deep freeze dont you.
That shuts her up ! Well lets keep the pole going .

little_deer_aaron

Postby little_deer_aaron » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 pm

I do wear my camo. even when i'm not hunting. some of it is warm and commfy to wear after the season is over. also i have some fun clothes that are eather part camo or have camo accents. both Realtree and Mossy Oak along with other camo makers make every day clothes that arn't full camo.

P.S. I am glad to be a crazy guy walking down the street in a camo shirt, wearing a camo jacket or vest, and even maybe a camo hat

---------------------------------------------------

It's Got to be NC

bowbrown

Postby bowbrown » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 am

A camo cap just about everyday, like passin through said its like advertisment around here and hats usually get passed around. Camo clothes get worn every now and then in summer and more often when it cools down. 

hunter_girl

Postby hunter_girl » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:16 am

I wear my camo coat all winter long and you have to understand where I work most of them look down on hunting and besides I am a girl.  The guys I met don't seem to mind.  Great ice breaker and conversation starter. [;)]   I don't have "hunting camo" and "casual camo".  Heck, I really don't wear camo to the woods except for my coat.  I wear jeans, sweat pants.  Never had problem not seeing deer.  They don't seem to mind what I am wearing.. ha ha Just like to say hi to you all.  I am new to the forum.  Good ole GA girl that loves the outdoors from hunting to fishing or sitting in the middle of the woods with no power or running water enjoying the birds singing and crickets churping.[:D]  Ahhhh, nature.  Hope everyone has a good one!

trophyhunter1980

Postby trophyhunter1980 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 am

I wear camo outside of hunting, however it is not the same camo that I hunt in!
www.facebook.com/badappleoutdoors

NRA LIFE MEMBER

WHITETAILS UNLIMITED LIFE MEMBER

NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB LIFE MEMBER

passin through

Postby passin through » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 am

ORIGINAL: hunter_girl

I wear my camo coat all winter long and you have to understand where I work most of them look down on hunting and besides I am a girl.  The guys I met don't seem to mind.  Great ice breaker and conversation starter. [;)]   I don't have "hunting camo" and "casual camo".  Heck, I really don't wear camo to the woods except for my coat.  I wear jeans, sweat pants.  Never had problem not seeing deer.  They don't seem to mind what I am wearing.. ha ha Just like to say hi to you all.  I am new to the forum.  Good ole GA girl that loves the outdoors from hunting to fishing or sitting in the middle of the woods with no power or running water enjoying the birds singing and crickets churping.[:D]  Ahhhh, nature.  Hope everyone has a good one!

10-4 on that!  Welcome to the forum!
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

PreviousNext

Return to Clothing