Thats interesting.....

msbadger

Thats interesting.....

Postby msbadger » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm

I know it sounds like baseless complaining when I mention several of the things our DEC does...but it's interesting that I've said publicly here and other boards that the DEC was handing out too many doe tags....that finally some of the hunters...not enough in our part of our region....were getting tags just to get them off the "market"....Good thing

It just came out that they are lowering the amount of tags across the state....heres the kicker only by 400 for our region but the region across our valley by 3000 +...down at camp by 2000 +...they did this once before and the ppl "next door" flocked to our area....let the trespassing begin...pick up trucks filled(guys in the bed) driving around during the day...then they complain they'er spread too thin and the sherrifs and State troopers get ticked off...this is like a 3 yr cycle they seem to be looping....get your tags early guys....Aug 17th

msbadger

RE: Thats interesting.....

Postby msbadger » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:57 am

Oh I just finished reading that news article...they are changing the DMP boundry lines in several places as well....The article was in the NY outdoor news.......www.nyoutdoornews.com

gjs4

Postby gjs4 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 am

It just shows they have no idea on herd numbers. Too many the past 5 years, now a reduction and a charge this year. [&:]

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 am

msbadger , see you in the fall . Save me a spot ..............[8|].......[:D]
Semper Fi !

Return to New York