Bowtech Overseas Military Discount

Haywood

Bowtech Overseas Military Discount

Postby Haywood » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Has anyone heard about the overseas military discount Bowtech is currently offering to deployed soliders? A buddy of mine told me about this program that offers the Ross Cardiace 31 bow and accessories for $500. This price includes shipping the bow to the location the solider is deployed. Bowtech was offering the General and Guardian in this program but no longer do. This is a great program to provide our military a way to relax in their off time. It turns out that quite a few hunting companies send deployed soliders items such as this for a reduced price or free of charge. My deployed buddy also emailed realtree and they sent him the new monster buck dvds. If you know of any hunters that are currently overseas let them know about this program.

https://www.bowtecharchery.com/military_discount.php

FFKEVIN

RE: Bowtech Overseas Military Discount

Postby FFKEVIN » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:19 pm

ORIGINAL: Haywood

A buddy of mine told me about this program that offers the Ross Cardiace 31 bow and accessories for $500.

[font="Tahoma"]I have told my military buddies about this but none of them took advantage of it. You are right though, they used to offer their top of the line bow in this deal. I guess the bad economy is affecting everyone...

Also, Bowtech has it misspelled on their website. It should read Ross Cardiac. Here is a link for that bow's info. http://www.huntwithross.com/cardiac.php

Still a nice bow and around $400 off the price with all the accessories!

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SERVE AND HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY!!![/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

Return to Bows