Going to buy a Hoyt TurboHawk.

spottedskunk

Going to buy a Hoyt TurboHawk.

Postby spottedskunk » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:01 pm

The bow itself is $499.00, but with the $50.00 rebate on all Hawk series bows it will be $449.00. That is a steal! This bow is suppose to shoot as good or better than the Alpha Max. I cannot wait to buy this bow. Going to be a sweet bow. The bow is registered at 320FPS, the same as the AlphaMax.

So if you are on a budget, then check out the new bow, the Hoyt Turbo Hawk.

DeerCamp

RE: Going to buy a Hoyt TurboHawk.

Postby DeerCamp » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:20 am

Hoyt really makes great bows! I use to shoot the Hoyt Raptor, however I got a steal on an alpine bow so Ive been shooting that. However my next bow will be a Hoyt. Hands down the best bow that ive shot
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

spottedskunk

Postby spottedskunk » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 am

ORIGINAL: DeerCamp

Hoyt really makes great bows! I use to shoot the Hoyt Raptor, however I got a steal on an alpine bow so Ive been shooting that. However my next bow will be a Hoyt. Hands down the best bow that ive shot

I believe that Hoyt bows are some of the best out there. The grip and the feel of them in my opinion is top notch. I haven't pulled any other bow back that hasn't even came close to a Hoyt.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:33 am

They are nice.. However a bow is what it is a bow, and there are many makes out there. Really some people might like the hoyt some might not. It's really how one feels. I have some people pick up a mathews and say thats top notch, or even a pse over hoyts. its really how the person feels for the bow.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

spottedskunk

Postby spottedskunk » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm

ORIGINAL: DeerCamp

They are nice.. However a bow is what it is a bow, and there are many makes out there. Really some people might like the hoyt some might not. It's really how one feels. I have some people pick up a mathews and say thats top notch, or even a pse over hoyts. its really how the person feels for the bow.

I totally agree. Didn't mean to make it sound like Hoyts are better. Every Hoyt I've shot in the past has suited me nicely and I shot it well. Hoyt is top notch in my opinion. There is way to much hype in bows these days, the way to shift through all the BS is go and shoot bows for yourself and find that perfect bow that fits your set up.

blehr621

Postby blehr621 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Just purchased a turbohawk yesterday. Shot it side by side with the alphamax 32 for about a half hour and couldn't tell the difference between the two, except for the $250 price tag (with the rebate). Shot it a bunch last night and it seems to be very forgiving, quiet, and smooth. I personally am a Hoyt guy so I didnt really consider any other bows, but this one for the money is pretty awesome... Brandon
You can't eat the horns, but it sure is difficult to show off your meat when you have guests over...

Return to Bows