Review of Vital Information

Vital Information is an educational resource from Deer & Deer Hunting. The CD contains hunting wisdom about shot placement, biology, physiology and ethics. How has it helped your hunt?
Goose

Review of Vital Information

Postby Goose » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:54 pm

I received Vital Information today and it went straight from the mailbox to the computer(yes I am a d&dh geek).
I must say that my hat is off to the makers of this program. In my opinion this program is a MUST for every deer camp or home pc. I think any hunter, no matter the experience or time in the woods, will appreciate this and learn from it.

I can remember last year a buddy called me all shook up and talking in fast breaths, he had just shot at a nice buck and got so caught up in the moment that he forgot to stop the deer. The result was a shot way back, and he was wondering what he could have hit. I was all over the internet trying to find good pictures or illustrations of the deers organs and circulatory system, I could not find anything with detailed illustrations.
This program would have come in handy and saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out. I could have inserted the cd, checked out the 3d anatomy section from 20 ft up a tree and found exactly what I was looking for, after that I could have went to the hair identification page and then the wounded deer tracks page and learned even more information.
Before I even grabbed a flashlight, many questions would have been answered and time would have been saved.
This is just one example of many where this cd would have come into play and been a major help.

Ever shoot a deer, find it, and wondered what you hit that caused it to do that? This will solve many of those questions.

Not only will it help you after the shot but it will also help you before the arrow is released. You get great 3D anatomy from 360 degrees and ground or tree stand level that will help you put your pin in the right spot as you are at full draw.

Here are some of the great features:

-Hair Identification
-Tracks of wounded deer
-Complete 3D 360 degree anatomy from all angles including different yardages in an elevated stand
-Separate slides of a deers complete anatomy including organs, skeletal, and circulatory system.
-Aging deer by tooth wear

Articles that every hunter should read:
-A deers lungs
-The black hole or dead space
-Blood facts
-Meat facts
-The throat
-Rumination
-Ears and hearing
-Dressing and caping

Video clips that will make you a better shot:
-Different kill shots and what could have been done different
-Shot angles with anatomy (and what shot placement is best on different angles)
-Jumping the string

Again, I believe that this cd is a must for every hunter. If there is one thing that you are looking for that will educate you and make you a better hunter, this is it!
After all the money we spend on our great past-time, I think this product will be one of the things that you use often and will aid you in the killing and recovery of your quarry with the respect and speed it deserves.
I think we owe them the cleanest and most efficient shot we possibly can and this cd will show you what you need to know to make that possible.

Great job guys! ImageImage
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Bowtechian

RE: Review of Vital Information

Postby Bowtechian » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:12 am

You know Goose, I was considering buying this program before, but after your awesome info-mercial I may order it today. I was thinking it would be good for my sons to watch when they are old enough to hunt, but it sounds like all hunters have plenty to learn from it.

Thanks for the info.
Dave M.

Haywood

Postby Haywood » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:39 pm

I just finished checking out Vital Information and it definitely lived up to the hype. This cd exceeded my expectations, which I must say were rather lofty after reading the review Goose gave. Vital Information is a must for anyone serious about deer and deer hunting because it goes beyond the typical information about deer physiology. This cd will help in becoming a better deer hunter, allowing you to view different shot angles from different tree stand heights. I cannot find a bad thing to say about Vital Information other than I wish I had it many seasons ago.

gunther89

Postby gunther89 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 am

I was debating on buying it or not but after hearing what goose had to say I will be ordering it tonight.
Scott

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 pm

I have also heard a lot of hype about this product....Might have to make a purchase! [:D]
QDM!

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Ordered it and it's on it's way. Hopefully will get it tomorrow or Saturday so I can peruse it this weekend.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

Let us know what you honestly think of it.

Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

gunther89

Postby gunther89 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Goose how long did it take for you to get yours.  I ordered it about a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten it.  
Scott

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm

I have my copy boys (and girls)!  Will need to spend some time looking through it.

I popped it in for a few minutes and had some trouble getting some of the video segments to come up.  I'll try again soon and provide more detailed feedback.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 pm

ORIGINAL: gunther89

Goose how long did it take for you to get yours.  I ordered it about a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten it.  

I ordered mine on 8/14/09, got a shipment notification on 8/26/09 but have'nt received it yet. Seems to be taking a bit longer than it should but maybe I'm just impatient?!? I'm sure it will arrive shortly.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Next

Return to Vital Information