Chlorophyll tablets

mgray03

Chlorophyll tablets

Postby mgray03 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:16 am

i am a new hunter (first time last season) can anyone give advice on the use of Chlorophyll tablets?

thanks

michael e gray

PrairieShadow

RE: Chlorophyll tablets

Postby PrairieShadow » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 pm

i took them fo the first time last season, in gel cap form. Dont know if they actually did anything for me scent wise but DO NOT i repeat DO NOT bite them open. [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm

My oldest son got me started on them a couple years ago . They help cut down on breath and body odor . We usually start taking the tablets two weeks before season opens . The GNC stores carry the Chlorophyll Tablets . I don't know if they really help but I take them anyway ..........
Semper Fi !

NYarcher

Postby NYarcher » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 pm

I started taking them last year too after a post by Woodswalker if I remember write. Thanks Woodsy. Definately dont chew them! lol [:'(] found them at GNC also.
Venison - the other red meat

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Do what the others here have said, start taking them about two weeks before the season starts, and then throughout. I take one dose every morning, and then I'll take then again at night if I'm going hunting that day.

I have no scientific proof that it works, but I do notice that once I start taking them, that I don't "pit out", even when I don't use deodorant. At about $15.00 for a season's supply, it's worth the chance.

Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

I stopped off at GNC and bought the "Triple Chlorophyll" . 90 Softgel 60 mg tablets for $10.49 . It states on the bottle not to exceed 1 capsule per day .

Semper Fi !

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 pm

I don't take them at all...But have been contemplating buying them for the past couple years.  Hmmmm.....
QDM!

brchestnuts@msn.com

Postby brchestnuts@msn.com » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 am

Ask your dentist.  They told me more than 80% of your body odor comes from your mouth!  And, yes those tables do work.  To test this, wear a "wall board working" paper face mask for an hour or so, it will stink, even by your standards.  Then go on the pill.  A short hunt solution I use is to suck on apples.  Deer crunch apples, just like us.  And apples fall from trees, as do our cores.  Rub the core on the tree, as a food scent.  Instead of a carbon suit try X-Static Silver ion thermals.  They Do kill odor causing bacteria on your skin.  In the 1800's, a silver dollar was put into each barrel of water as the wagon trains went west to kill bacteria.  The Water purification industry has been using silver ions for decades.

joaxe

Postby joaxe » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 am

I've been using the pills for the past few years.  I was skeptical, though, to be honest.  However, I had really bad heatburn/reflux that caused my breath (at night and in the morning) to be BAD.  After trying the pills for about a week, my wife said that she couldn't smell my acidic breath anymore.  Proof enough for me!

I've been ordering Nullo ever since I read about the product somewhere.

http://www.nullo.com/nullo-hunters.html

(check out Wade Nolan on their site - same guy in the video on Atsko's (Sport Wash and UV Killer) site! [:D])_

However, I've been getting the product here (for a great discount)

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_results.asp?N=0&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=All&srchtree=1&Ntt=nullo

I usually get 2 bottles that last me the entire season.  One word of caution, however: if you take these (or any mfg. pills), you end up with green bowel movements...I'm talking Emerald City green! [:D]

Otherwise, it's another tactic of my scent-proof strategy (I do use silver-thread fabrics, shower with HS green soap, use a scent smoker and play the wind...)

Good Hunting and Shoot Straight!

Joe
"Eins, Zwei, Zuffa!"

Mathews Switchback XT 28" DL
MBG Radiant, Whisker Biscuit, String Splitter
Strikers/Tricks/Blazers, Aero Hunter and World's Best Strings

Pursuit Hunter

Postby Pursuit Hunter » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but there are literally dozens of sources of human odor. Nothing will even come close to eliminating all (or very likely any) of them. Researchers believe that a deer's sense of smell is on par with a bloodhound's. A bloodhound can track a fugitive for up to two weeks after travelling through an area. How? By the smell of bacteria on the skin flakes which we each shed by the billions every day.

There is only one sure-fire way to be scent free - stay downwind.
Hunting takes place before you climb into your stand. Everything after that is just shooting. TM

www.pursuithunting.com

Semper Fi

Next

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators