ATTENTION PA: scopes on xb's

mhouck06

ATTENTION PA: scopes on xb's

Postby mhouck06 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm

" The PA Game Commission Board of Commissioners will be voting in April to rescind their January decision banning scopes on crossbows during the general archery season. Please write or email the PGC and ask that they vote NO on allowing the use of scopes on crossbows during the general archery season.

PA Game Commission, 2001 Elmerton Ave, Harrisburg, PA 17110-9797

pgccomments@state.pa.us

Thank you

got this email from a friend that runs the achery club i belong to..

already sent my email in..

i believe its one thing to give the xb's a try, but i also think that they shouldnt go crazy right out of the gate. lets see how including cross bows in the general archery season goes over before we alow scopes.. my worry is people might be walking around the woods thinking they have a gun or something... if you guys agree with me, please send an email to let the game comission know how you feel

Highlander Archery

RE: ATTENTION PA: scopes on xb's

Postby Highlander Archery » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:18 am

Your worries are unfounded. In fact, removal of optics will affect those already permitted, via the handicapped permit, negatively. The optics issue was a float via Schreffler to appease UBP to keep the issue alive.

PFSC voted to support full inclusion just last month
NRA Supports full inclusion
SCI supports full inclusion
The silent majority of PA Hunters either don't care what tool you use or support full inclusion

We have far bigger concerns in PA than the tool used to hunt deer.

Return to Pennsylvania