Going Shed hunting tomorrow...

DeerCamp

Going Shed hunting tomorrow...

Postby DeerCamp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Well I was going to go the last two weeks, however I got called into work. Finally got two day's off and Im gonna give her a try. It's the second time Ill be trying this.. However this time I took the advice from the D&DH article on the home page, I hope it pays off and there is still some out there. Anyone eles been having anyluck?
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Woody

RE: Going Shed hunting tomorrow...

Postby Woody » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Well I wish ya luck. Hope you have better luck than I did this year. I didnt find any this year but its still enjoyable either way.  Good Luck!! Let us know what ya find.
When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 ft. closer to God.

Demoderby4

RE: Going Shed hunting tomorrow...

Postby Demoderby4 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Good luck! I haven't had much luck finding em, thought I was for sure gonna come across some on some trails, and some new area's I found but nope lol! Hopefully the article helps ya out, I have yet to get to reading it, I'm sure it has some great tips! Good luck let us know how ya fare!
Matt Cain
SE MI

Them Darned ol' deer.

Return to Michigan