Pricing a Mathews. Help!

DoeEyed

RE: Pricing a Mathews. Help!

Postby DoeEyed » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 am

That's great! Enjoy your new toy!
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 am

Shoot straight JPH.

Just a sidenote if you like Mathews, but don't want to spend that much......Mission Archery is made by the Mathews folks and costs a lot less.  Essentially the same quality bows, but not as many bells and whistles.

I'm looking at getting the Mission Eliminator bow.....maybe next year.
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 am

Awesome! Congrats buddy! I cant wait to see that bow laying up against one of those Iowa or Missouri monarchs!
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Congrats on the purchase JPH, you cant go wrong with a Mathews bow. Very well built and solid as they come. I have said before IMPO there is no more forgiving bow on the market today then the Mathews. They really do have the best of everything from speed to vibration noise and just all around shootability.

I will admit that when Mathews first came out I wouldnt give you a wooden nickel for one, but they really made some great improvments in the quality of their product, and I dont believe I will shoot any other bow. I bought the Switchback XT a few years ago and my shooting improved IMO because of how solid and smooth the bow feel in my hand.

Good luck with your new bow this year. If things happen for you like they did for me this year you should shoot a big buck with you Mathews. The year I bought mine I killed a 11 point on opening day and a 8 point on opening day of the gun season. Hope it happens for you too.

Previous

Return to Bows