8 Pack

Massdeer

8 Pack

Postby Massdeer » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 am

Saw about 8 Deer that i could count speed through the backyard today in Zone 9.  Could make out 4 mature bucks in the 10 seconds it took them to make it across the street and in to the woods.  Hopefully fall comes soon!

Everyday Hunter

RE: 8 Pack

Postby Everyday Hunter » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:13 am

ORIGINAL: Massdeer

Saw about 8 Deer that i could count speed through the backyard today in Zone 9.  Could make out 4 mature bucks in the 10 seconds it took them to make it across the street and in to the woods.  Hopefully fall comes soon!

Cool! Still carrying their headgear? Where is Zone 9 in Mass?

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Massdeer

Postby Massdeer » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 am

no more head gear...

Zone 9 is right below Nashua and Hudson, NH on the Dunstable and Tyngsboro, MA border.

woodsalta

Postby woodsalta » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:00 am

I'm seeing deer all over the place, and I can't wait to get into the woods. I live in Framingham and I was reading that RI and CT start thier bow season next week? How do we go about asking the powers that be to open the bow season earlier? I know the question is futile with the state we live in, but it couldn't hurt to ask right? I hunt all the seasons, bow, shot gun and muzzleloader, what would we need to do to get a short early muzzleloader season?
A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject.

BerkHunter

Postby BerkHunter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 am

Awsome, I am in western Mass, do you hunt private or public land out your way.  i only really have access to public land out here.  But see some real nice game

Return to Massachusetts