Bow season opener

ranwin33

Bow season opener

Postby ranwin33 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 am

Bow season opens next week, 9/15/09.

Anyone planning to hunt?

I'll be doing some beginning 9/16 - more to just get out into the field than anything else. 
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

whubbard

RE: Bow season opener

Postby whubbard » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 am

yes I am.  I can't wait.  Looks like we may be getting rain here early in the week.  I'm going to hunt evenings after work 15-17th.  Then its' off work at lunch on Friday to head with my father to the family farm in Oregon county.  Next week is the start of the reaping the fruits of my summer labor.  So ready that I'm constantly checking weather.com for any changes in wind direction next week.  Happy hunting ranwin.  Hope you get some arrows painted.
Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them. --John James Audubon

jdsbuckfever

Postby jdsbuckfever » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 pm

i wont get to go out until the weekend. i cant wait. good luck to you guys

ranwin33

Postby ranwin33 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am

Best of luck to both you guys as well.

Keep us posted when you do get out.
“There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.”
Aldo Leopold

Return to Missouri