PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
fasteddie

RE: PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

Postby fasteddie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:37 pm

I often wonder if these PETA folks might be high on drugs . There is definately something wrong with their thought process !
Semper Fi !

smitty

Postby smitty » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Yeah,  wow.  I herd they had another ad against fishing.  They called fish "sea-kittens" I think.  A bunch of nut jobs.
"Freedom Isn't Free"

hunt4fun

Postby hunt4fun » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 pm

They all just seem to be completely insane.  We don't tell them to start eating meat or wearing fur coats.  Why do they feel like they need to tell us what to do?  Get a real job and lay off the pipe!  PETA is full of the most hypocritical scum you could ever come across.  We had an incident a few years back when some PETA members "set free" a bunch of mink from a farm in the area.  All they did was send a bunch of tame mink to certain death and fatten up some cyotes, not to mention cost an honest business a lot of money.  They really are terrorists.

Pink

Postby Pink » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I would tune in to see Ted rip em apart! Thats just good programing!

DEPUTYBC

Postby DEPUTYBC » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 am

PETA ONCE SENT A COMIC BOOK HOME FROM SCHOOL WITH MY KIDS THAT SAID THERE DADDY WAS A MURDERER. BOY THAT WAS HARD TO EXPLAIN TO A FIVE YEAR OLD. IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN A HOLD OF A PETA MEMBER I WOULD HAVE STOMPED A MUD HOLE IN THERE HIDE END AND WALKED IT DRY. THEY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO CONVERT GROWN ADULTS TO THERE STUPID CAUSE THATS WHY THET TARGET KIDS. THANK GOD THAT MY YOUNGENS HAVE MORE SENSE THAN PETA DOES CAUSE THET HUNT EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. PETA BETTER BE WORRIED ABOUT LOSING THERE CAUSE, MY LOCAL QDMA IS HAVING A YOUTH HUNT WITH 70 KIDS COMING TO HUNT, THERE IS 70 MORE YOU ARE GOING TO MISS OUT ON. SO PETA FIND A TALL CLIFF AND TAKE A LEAP, BEST CAUSE I HAVE SEEN YET.
OPEN SEASON ON P.E.T.A. MEMBERS

FlDeerman

RE: PETA at it again with anti-McDonald's ads

Postby FlDeerman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

I'd probably be in jail if I was eating at McD's and some idiot did that.

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 pm

ORIGINAL: spottedskunk

I'll eat some rat...

No you won't!

They don't want you eating rats either. If Obama's Regulatory Czar has his way, that rat will be represented by an attorney who will sue your ass for threatening to eat him.

Regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein, is a RABID animal activist. He & PETA are just the tip of the iceberg. These people are already brain washing grade school children about animal rights.

All of us can keep on laughing, but the crazy/left in this country are dead serious. Instead of laughing, every time you hear of one of these crazy incidents ... open up your mouth & let the world know these people are nuts.

The silent majority better stop being silent. That's just the way we can have a school of 4000 students who might want to start the day with a prayer ... but just "one parent" can object & dictate the rules for all. I'm only using "that" as an example.

No, it won't happen that one day a law will be passed stating no one can eat chicken sandwiches. No it will start with regulations dictating how animals are raised for food. Eventually, it will come down to each chicken having a private air conditioned room & that chicken sandwich will cost you $29.95.

Think not? Well, the government already tells you how much water you can use to flush your toilet ... how much longer before they also tell you how many squares of toilet tissue you can use?

When you hear these crazy stories ... don't laugh!

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 am

ORIGINAL: mightyfofaad

These people are already brain washing grade school children about animal rights.

Its not just animal rights we have to worry about with the liberals in our schools. They are "brainwashing" them in many area's. 
It's gotten so bad kids are no longer (in one school) allowed to high five. They can make the motion to each other, but physical contact is banned. They cannot hug each other, or pat each other on the bag for a job well done. Nothing.
Then there is this whole non-competitive sports stuff......

Sorry for the derailment I just have difficulty restraining myself, especially when it comes to the attempt to manipulate children
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

tailchaser

Postby tailchaser » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:06 am

I will go along with PETA being terroist its the same as whats the difference between O B AMA AND
O S AMA A BUNCH OF BS
((( IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN )))

Bow Shooter

Postby Bow Shooter » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 am

After reading your post I saw this great t-shirt, http://jimmybigtime.com/shop/peta-sucks-big-time-tee/
This is from a new show on The Outdoor Channel.

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News