Get a rachet strap and a long rope. I'm assuming that you will also be using a strap on ladder.
1. Safety harness
2. Attach ladder.
3. Attach rope to the stand.
4. Climb tree w/ the rachet strap hooked to your back pocket.
5. Put the rachet strap loosly around the tree 2' above where you will be sitting and put the rope (large diameter preferably) through the strap and loop the rope around the ladder.
6. Lift the stand. The rope that is wrapped around the ladder bars should self tighten, but will probably need you to hold on.
7. Secure it in place as per the manufacturs recommendations.
Bring a buddy if you can, but this is how I do it when by myself. Enjoy.
From those who much is given, much is expected