PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
mightyfofaad

RE: PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

Postby mightyfofaad » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am

ORIGINAL: Bow Shooter

After reading your post I saw this great t-shirt, This is from a new show on The Outdoor Channel.

Well ... the T-shirt is okay ... but I don't think it's really effective, unless you're wearing the hat too.][:D]

buckfarmdude

Postby buckfarmdude » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:30 am

HELLO?
What I would like to know is, what exactly to these retarded freaks have in mind as far as a "more humane kill"? Really!! They get their fool heads chopped off!!! WHAT ON EARTH IS QUICKER THAN THAT???!!!! And unless you live in a cave and have never seen a chicken before, THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE AN I.Q. THAT RANKS NEAR THE LEVEL OF DIRT!!! THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S COMING!!! They aren't there waiting in the room, knowing what's coming and waiting in agonistic anticipation of their imminent future!!!

Bottom line: PETA doesn't care about the animals. They just want publicity.
Psalm 42:1 "As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for Thee O God."

poorboy

Postby poorboy » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Peta main goal is to due away with eating animals of any kind they want animals to have the same rights as human sad thing is they have the money to do just about what they want to the hollywood movies stars donating millions to them alot of these rich ppl die and leave everything to peta peta is terroism along with the humaine society

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 pm

ORIGINAL: poorboy

Peta main goal is to due away with eating animals of any kind they want animals to have the same rights as human sad thing is they have the money to do just about what they want to the hollywood movies stars donating millions to them alot of these rich ppl die and leave everything to peta peta is terroism along with the humaine society

Actually, PETA's new methodology in the way they target children is quite clever from their point of view. This (& the prior) generation of American city & suburban children, do not associate the food they eat with a living animal. Children today do not see a hamburger or a chicken nugget as being any different from the bun, lettuce & catsup it comes on ... it's just food.

When they see mommy buy meat at the supermarket, they just see an object on a Styrofoam tray wrapped in plastic ... it's just a thing you eat; like cheerios. That's just the way it is today.

Then, PETA shows them cute little chicks & piglets being slaughtered & it's really shocking to children ... & PETA get's a whole new generation of supporters.

This is why it is very important that we all get involved at the local level with regard to what is being taught to our children & why. We all must challenge what our children are being exposed to. Are they being taught ... or indoctrinated?

Not just in regard to the crazies trying to turn our children into vegetarians ... but to make sure our children are in school to learn to read & write as American children & not become part of the New World Order.

If you want your children to grow up to be Americans who have the right to own a gun, to hunt & fish, and yes, to be able to eat a chicken nugget or hamburger ... get involved ... and just don't leave it to others to educate (indoctrinate) your children.

buckfarmdude

Postby buckfarmdude » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Right on. Couldn't agree with you more. Most of the talk you hear comes from the non-hunting side. We hunters need to tell the next generation at a you age what hunting is all about. Humans were created as hunter/gatherers, and it's simply a tradition we carry on, regardless of what's available for purchase at the supermarket. 
Psalm 42:1 "As the deer pants for the water brooks, So my soul pants for Thee O God."

FlDeerman

Postby FlDeerman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:21 am

The way I get around the argument is We are hunting those awful plant eating animals to protect those peace loving oxygen producing plants.[8|]My grand daughter who's trying to become a vegetarian ran that by a teacher at school,she almost choked.

crazybull

Postby crazybull » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 pm

The problem is that they are a bunch of liberals that want everyone to conform to their way of thinking.  Which I find ironic because liberals are the first ones to scream about conservatives being intolerant.  Yet they are the most intolerant group of people I can think of.  They believe we should all have our own opinions as long as its the same as theirs.

I wonder what these people would be doing if everyone in the world gave up meat.  The majority of these type of people really don't have opinions of their own.  They have a void in their minds and lack the will to disagree with what someone tells them or places before them to be "fact".  They are the same type of people that could be robbed at gun point over the phone.  The higher ups in the organization have an agenda and need followers to carry out their commands and thats where the chicken costume comes in.
Fear the government that fears your gun!

IsitInTREES

Postby IsitInTREES » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 pm

PETA just wants a reaction.  They can't do anything to change the way we do anything.  Maybe lettuce will get traded higher for a week.  No impact on us hunters.
Don't focus on the destination, Enjoy the Journey

SwampLife

Postby SwampLife » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 am

ORIGINAL: shane

when they fart it smells like a salad

haha.

i dont get it. if u want to love animals, fine, so do i.

but i dont try to shove steak in your mouth so dont try to pull it out of mine.
No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.

scotman

Postby scotman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

It does not surprise me. 
"The deerskin rug on our study floor, the buck's head over the fireplace, what are these after all but the keys which have unlocked enchanted doors, and granted us not only health and vigor, but a fresh and fairer vision of existence" -Paul. Brandreth

PreviousNext

Return to Breaking News