Minnesota Archery Season Notes

buckhunter21

RE: Minnesota Archery Season Notes

Postby buckhunter21 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Need to put together a DREAM TEAM WISCONSIN and Goose and I can have a competition with you guys!!! 
QDM!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 am

Pictured here is Jared...another one of my very best buddies and hunting "blood brother".

He put a great shot on this beautiful doe last weekend.  The deer presented a 7 yard shot and piled up after a 75 yard death sprint.  Jared went back to his house and the whole family participated in the tracking job.[:)]

Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

buckhunter21

Postby buckhunter21 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 am

Nice doe, and way to involve the family....This is truly what it's all about!!!!
QDM!

Blake Dandurand

Postby Blake Dandurand » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Officially tagged out in Minnesota now, Halloween night I grunted up a decent buck, which I thought was an 8 pointer. Snort wheeze brought him 20 yards broadside to my tinks #69, and 60 yards later I watched him tip right over.

Turned out his right brow tine was non existent making him a seven pointer, older buck and heavier than hell though, didnt have the great antler genetics, glad i got him out of our herd, was an amazing hunt.

Good luck to all of you guys!

"Look what venison does to a goofy guitar player from Detroit? I'm going to be 54 this year and if I had any more energy I'd scare you."
- Ted Nugent

Previous

Return to Minnesota