wildlife reasearch

JOEL

wildlife reasearch

Postby JOEL » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 pm

I just wanted to pass this along.i recently bought a package of the golden estrus trophy leaves.when i opened them i thought they didnt have much scent to them .i wrote to them and told them my story today i got a box with 6 packages of new leaves.thats some great customer service.and yes the new ones definitely smell stronger.Nothing better than a company that stands behind its products[:)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

stormshooter4

RE: wildlife reasearch

Postby stormshooter4 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Joel, you know, I thought the same thing when I opened mine near the end of bow season.  Exept I don't need them anymore so I gave them to the neighbor to use. But I think I'll write them and see what happens myself.
There's nothing like being in the outdoors. Work is boring!

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 am

if i recall your worked out pretty good[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

stormshooter4

Postby stormshooter4 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:11 am

Joel,
  The 10 point I got during bow season came in upwind of them, so I don't believe that  would count. The 1st day of gun season, I forgot to put them out but that's ok, the 6 point wouldn't have smelled them anyways with the low pressure and the rain that few minutes I was out. The scent of them wouldn't have done much except maybe he'd get curious and go se ewhat was hanging in his area.
 I hope my neighbor gets use of them. The weather has been much better with a breeze to disperse the scent.
  PS: sounds like a lil jealousey, don't be. Last year I was empty handed all the seasons. Making up for it now. Put the .270 in storage and charging up the smokepole for the last 2 tags.
There's nothing like being in the outdoors. Work is boring!

active NWTF member

NRA member

Hardwater nut

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 am

jealousy ya got to be kidding me i never get that way.Im happy if someone gets a deer.heck i got 2 in the freezer all ready,so i dont know what your talking about?

Squirrelhawker

Postby Squirrelhawker » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:51 am

My buddy uses them. Last year he had a 4pt walk right in to the red ones from downwind.

DeanoZ

Postby DeanoZ » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:22 am

I'll say this ...the Golden Estrus works...I put some on the bottom of my boots before I walked into my stand and also put some on a wick...had an 8 point come screaming into ...previous tot hat i was using code blue and had nada!

Mossberg535

Postby Mossberg535 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 pm

My deer this year came in with his nose in the air, looking around trying to find out where the scent was comming from. I had three wicks out with some Wildlife Research doe urine on them, and I do not think I would have had this guy stop by if it wasn't for the scent. So I strongly support this company and there products!

AfterShock95

Postby AfterShock95 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 pm

congrats on the buck I have also had good luck using there products

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators