Hodgdon Operations Complex Draws Acclaim

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
Corey Graff

Hodgdon Operations Complex Draws Acclaim

Postby Corey Graff » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:03 am

Hodgdon® Newly Constructed Operations Complex Draws International Acclaim

Shawnee Mission Kansas, November 18, 2008 – Hodgdon®, The Gunpowder People™, have constructed a new operations complex with international award-winning appeal. The recently constructed expansion at its Herington, Kansas manufacturing facility has been recognized for its design, functionality and environmental harmony.

The three Quonset hut shaped structures won the prestigious 2008 Award of Honor by the Associated General Contractors of America. It was the only US project honored by the Illumination Engineering Society and was acknowledged by several American, South Korean, German, Spanish and Chinese leading architectural publications as an example of progressive, yet efficient office design.

"This development further enhances our Herington team working environment with a dynamic state of the art complex" said Brad Schick, Operations Manager. "Our new facility entails nearly 7,000 square-feet of space for meetings, lunch functions, employee clean-up and change accommodations, reception area and administrative center all vital for the continued long term growth of our company."

Hodgdon's Herington operations center is located on the historic Santa Fe Trail in the heart of the Kansas flint hills. For more information call 913-362-9455, visit www.hodgdon.com or write Hodgdon-The Gunpowder People 6231 Robinson, Shawnee Mission, KS 66202.

dmcianfa

RE: Hodgdon Operations Complex Draws Acclaim

Postby dmcianfa » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 am

Cool! I wanna go light up some powder out there!
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

Return to Guns and Ammo