Ditto, with the exception of the gum, and I pin earth scent wafers on my clothes then store them in my scent lock bag. I'm thinking of ditching the p bottle this year, but its a hard habit to break.ORIGINAL: JPH
- I keep my hair trimmed close (all of it).
- I watch my diet and avoid garlic, etc.
- I shower with a scent free soap.
- I apply a scent-free, baking soda based D.O. to my armpits, feet and groin.
- I brush with a scent free, baking soda based toothpaste.
- I wash my clothes in a scent free, UV free detergent.
- I store said clothes in an air tight tote in the back of my pickup.
- I never stop for gas or snacks on the way to a hunt.
- I strip down and change clothes before heading to the stand.
- I wear a Scent-lok outer layer (pants, top, head cover, and gloves).
- I wear rubber boots.
- I watch the wind closely and never hunt against it.
- I spray a scent killer spray liberally on my skin, clothes and gear.
- I refresh my spray as I near my stand.
- I chew "gum-o-flage" on stand.
- I carry a pee bottle and pack it out before dumping it.
And I still get busted. [8|]
I'm thinking of ditching the p bottle this year, but its a hard habit to break.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests