Ladder stand question

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
Calalo

Ladder stand question

Postby Calalo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

Hollo guys. I bought a Remington 17' Covert Ladder Stand some time ago. I opened the box this morning to assemble it only to find that there was no instructions. Assembling the stand using the picture on the box was easy enough, but all the straps that secures it to the tree is very confusing. Does anyone have ibstructions for this stand or have any knowledge of how to rig this thing. Thank in advance.

Bill

tnt1960

RE: Ladder stand question

Postby tnt1960 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

I would try searching for the directions on Google. They have to be out there somewhere.  Good luck!
You can`t grill it till you kill it. For great sales/service, go to http://www.oneidabows.net/

FFKEVIN

Postby FFKEVIN » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am

[font="Tahoma"]Hi Calalo,

Welcome to the forums.

Try this link - http://www.remingtontreestand.com/page/product_instructions.php

Maybe the Nitro stand is close enough to see how the straps work - http://www.remingtontreestand.com/admin/ktmllite/files/uploads/RL600NEW.pdf

If not, contact Remington at http://www.remingtontreestand.com/page/customer_service.php and ask them to e-mail you a PDF copy of the Covert Ladderstand instructions.

I hope this helps![/font]
�Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.� - Ted Nugent

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 am

Directions ? I doan need no steenkin' directions ! [:D]...[:D]
Semper Fi !

FattyM1011

Postby FattyM1011 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 am

Calalo,

Those sites are for the Remington brand made by Big Game. You want the website for those Remington made by Ameristep. www.treestandcustomerservice.com.

BuckSniper

Postby BuckSniper » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:20 pm

ORIGINAL: Calalo
I bought a Remington 17' Covert Ladder Stand some time ago. Bill

I purchased a Remington 17' Covert Ladder Stand from WalMart yesterday and assembled it today. Folks let me tell you it is [b]WELL worth the money. I am more than just a little impressed. I have built several ladder stands and I cannot build one of the quality and at the price of the WalMart Remington Covert ladder stand. It is a little heavy (48 lbs) but it is well built. It even includes a safety harness and it has plastic washers for the nuts and bolts to reduce noise. It also includes padded rails and a padded seat.
Did I mention that the entire stand is powder coated forest/olive green?
The only thing that is missing is feet for the ladder. I will have to pick a pair of those up in the WalMart sporting goods dept.. I saw them on the self when I purchased the stand, but I was not aware if the stand included them . . . . it does not.
I purchased the 17 foot Covert ladder stand for $80. The MSRP on their website is $195 and does not include shipping . . . . Go figure.
I just may have to go back and buy another one.
Oh, by-the-way, it came with a complete set of instructions. [/b]

Ifishandhunt

Postby Ifishandhunt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:33 pm

BuckSniper,
You sound like a commercial... or an advertiser.

BuckSniper

Postby BuckSniper » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:09 am

ORIGINAL: Ifishandhunt
BuckSniper,
You sound like a commercial... or an advertiser.

LOL . . . I am neither. I am just a satisfied customer. But I will take that as a compliment . . . . I think. It is nice to know that someone read my post. It will be quite a surprise if Bill does. There is no doubt that assembly of the unit can be a little complicated, especially in the field. I went through mine and labled all of the parts with a "paint pen" as well as engraving it with "Property of . . . ." ID'ing. (Too many inconsiderate want-to-be hunters in the woods.) At $80 a piece, I wish I could buy a dozen of them. Happy hunting!

jrnemn1

Postby jrnemn1 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:30 pm

speaking of remington,,,we bought a remington blind lastnight.i did'nt take it out of the box until this morning, found the instructions it was really easy opening it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i was really impressed with its size also and the sturdiness of it to.then when i started folding it up to put back in the little back pack that it goes in i could'nt get it folded uplike the instructions told me to do.[:@] now it looks like i have a camoflage teepee in my guest bedroom.i get it to the woods in the next day or so.anybody have that problem with 1 of those blinds?if you did get it back in the little round back pack let me know what i'mdoing wrong or what cuss words i must use to humorit back in

DEERBOSS

Postby DEERBOSS » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

THEY ARE NICE GROUND BLINDS BUT A LITTLE SMALL MEANING IF YOU USE IT TO GUN HUNT THE BARREL HAS TO COME OUT THE WINDOW AND I AGREE THEY ARE A LITTLE HARD TO GET BACK INTO THE BAG. THAT IS WHY I UPGRADED. NOW I HAVE MULITPLE AMERISTEP TOMTAKER GROUND BLINDS. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR 2 PEOPLE TO SITIN TOTAL CONCEALED AND THEY ARE EASY UP AND DOWN!

Next

Return to Tree Stands