EAB

dmcianfa

EAB

Postby dmcianfa » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 am

Here's my question:

I've got my earn a buck tag from last year that I can use this year if I harvest a buck, which I havn't yet.  Can I shoot another doe in my EAB unit and earn my authorization sticker for next year even though I havn't used my current sticker that carried over from last year yet?  I couldn't find it in the regulation book, but then again, maybe I didn't look or read closely enough![&:]
"I enjoy and become completely immersed in the challenge and the increased opportunity to become for a time a part of nature. Deer hunting is a classical exercise in freedom. It�s a return to fundamentals that I distinctly feel are basic and right"-F.B.

Dan Schmidt

RE: EAB

Postby Dan Schmidt » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am

Yes, you can.

--Dan

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Yes use the one that will expire first, Ive got three in my wallet and gotta make sure to use the right one.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

hansonca

Postby hansonca » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:42 pm

So the stickers do carry over every year because from what I read in the letter that the DNR sent me with my sticker(First year in EAB) it said that it is only valid till July of '09.

Goose

Postby Goose » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:37 pm

If you got a doe last year it is still good for this year, but not next year. If you get a doe this year you can use that eab sticker for this year or next.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Return to Wisconsin