Best of luck on the NY opener

mightyfofaad

RE: Best of luck on the NY opener

Postby mightyfofaad » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

as you can see, that shotgun packs a mean punch. And this was using Lightfield 2¾" Lites (reduced recoil.) It's the fourth time this shotgun has done this to me -- twice while shooting at turkeys. I need my gunsmith to do something like this before I develop a need for reconstructive surgery.

Good hunting!

Steve

There, I took care of the reconstructive surgery for you ... and made you thinner to boot. [:)]

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Very nice surgery, Mightyfofaad. You do fine work. Can I ask where you got your degree?
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm

ORIGINAL: reeper0697

Very nice surgery, Mightyfofaad. You do fine work. Can I ask where you got your degree?

PaceUniversityNewYork.

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am

Nice work! I should have you do some publicity shots for me -- you're as good as Napoleon Dynamite's girlfriend! What was her name -- Trisha? One of my favorite movies!

Sorry I missed this initially -- I was down in southwest PA hunting on Monday and Tuesday.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

mightyfofaad

Postby mightyfofaad » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm

ORIGINAL: Everyday Hunter

Nice work! I should have you do some publicity shots for me -- you're as good as Napoleon Dynamite's girlfriend! What was her name -- Trisha? One of my favorite movies!

Sorry I missed this initially -- I was down in southwest PA hunting on Monday and Tuesday.

Steve

Shows you can't believe anything you see anymore. I use Photo Shop & I can remove blemishes from the face, wrinkles, give you a tan, whiten your teeth & my wife's favorite feature; make you thinner. She's had me touch up several photos' and now looks 15 years younger than me. I like looking old & grisly.

I haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite as I find teen movies a bit vacuous. I'm sure there are good ones, but when you've reached into the barrel & got 3 bad apples in a row; you're not likely to reach for a fourth. However, I'll have to try it now.

I'm gonna have to find a new area to hunt next year. Seems like by the time I get out there, the archers & you out of state people have already taken anything worth taking. It's getting impossible to lease private land. The 3rd generation owners don't want to lease or the biggest & best properties are sucked up by private clubs. This year I've seen nothing but does, spikes & forks.

Previous

Return to New York