New to NH

crazybull

New to NH

Postby crazybull » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 am

I just moved to NH after being stationed overseas for the last 12 years and looking to pick up hunting again. I was looking at topo's of the areas just north of Rumney NH and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of the area or could provide any advice about it. I plan on scouting it out starting in the early spring. Being new to the area though I'm kinda just taking a shot in the dark and picking a place to start from. I am in the process of joining a local fish and game club in the hopes that I can learn something from the more experience hunters and just kick back and relax with other outdoorsmen. Any advice that can be provided about hunting NH would be greatly welcomed.

shadow

RE: New to NH

Postby shadow » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Well welcome to the forum crazybull!
You'll find alot of info on deer hunting and more here. Sorry I can't help you with any spots in NH.. i'm in CT, but you may find usefull the input that a NH forum regular..NHdeerchaser has, he hasn't been on the site in a few weeks but I'm sure he'll return.
Good hunting to you and thanks for your service.
With all the deer you may have taken there holds in your memory a special place i'm sure for each one you killed.

Return to New Hampshire