adirondackhunter

HHHHHHHHeeeeeeelllllllloooo New yorkers

Postby adirondackhunter » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

[:D]
Hunt to live , Live to hunt

fasteddie

RE: HHHHHHHHeeeeeeelllllllloooo New yorkers

Postby fasteddie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey Adirondackhunter ............ I am from Ontario , NY , about 20 miles east of Rochester ( Wayne county ) .

adirondackhunter

Postby adirondackhunter » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:19 pm

I'm in Warren County.
Hunt to live , Live to hunt

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

hey guys im checking in im one of those city guys you always complain about[:D]Im going deer and bear hunting the last week of september ,trying to fill unfilled tags from last year.got my new ones and 2 dmps also gonna try my best to fill them all
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm

question im trying to upload my avatar from photo bucket but not working hw did you do it.i want to add my stump sitter badge[:)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:54 am

Hey guys ...finger lakes area here...all set and ready to go...just hoping for cooler temps for the bow hunt....I was under the gun trying to get last years buck hung...skinned...and quartered...to put in frig

The beechnuts ...red oaks...and bass wood and iron wood seeds are all falling heavy now...little too early but turkey feathers are all over the place.....

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 am

msbadger i hunted the tompkins area of the finger lakes last year its real nice up that way.hunted a new friends property and scored  a nice doe.maybe going back this year as well i still have stands up.we spotted fields at night just to check out the herd i never saw so many deer in one spot in my life.He also said the mast is dropping early,any idea why?and yes it was HOT during bow season,we hung the deer in shed and turned on an ac to cool everything down.i had to buy dry ice too

Corey Graff

Postby Corey Graff » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am

Joel,

To upload your avatar, save it to your computer first...then goto "profile" in the forums...scroll down to My Avatar...click "upload my picture"...a browse window should pop up, find your avatar on your computer and click OK.

Return to New York