CWD SHOOTING

hookset6969

CWD SHOOTING

Postby hookset6969 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 am

Has anyone heard if the DNR is shooting on private proprty now without permission, Because I hear thats whats going on up here in the northern part of the state [:@]

bowhuntr15

RE: CWD SHOOTING

Postby bowhuntr15 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:29 pm

I have not heard that, but I am equally as interested in knowing that facts.  Just north of that in a small town of WI, a completer erradicatrion of deer due to the CWD scare is taking place.  Curious, did you hear this through media or "word-of-mouth"?
"Perseverance, Practice, Integrity"

hookset6969

Postby hookset6969 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

I heard this through my wife I was up in WI at our hunting land and she called and said that a lady she worked with found a red flag out by her mailbox that said they would be there to shoot these deer on such and such date etc,etc. The only problem here is that the lady rents this property, However the hunting land or ag land behind the house is rented out to a sportmans club, So I would have a hard time believing that the owner gave the ok for the DNR to go shoot. I'm still trying to get a hold of the landowner to ask him what the hells going on. I'll update when I find something out, A phone call to the animal rights people might be on my agenda to let them know where these slobs are at.

bowhuntr15

Postby bowhuntr15 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:27 pm

I think the animal rights people could be a dbl edge sword.  I know one individual who is always giving me a difficult time about my hunting.  (Yet she McD's hamburgers and turkey clubs - LOL).  Anyway, maybe a call to the media and big hunting advocate groups.  Sorry to hear about these "slobs'" behavior and hope u find them.
"Perseverance, Practice, Integrity"

Return to Illinois