Deer Decoys

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
DeerCamp

Deer Decoys

Postby DeerCamp » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 pm

So this year I have been saving up my pennys and I am going to buy a deer decoy. I have been looking at a lot of them out of cabelas, and I just cant make up my mind on what one to buy. I want to get one that can be used as a buck or a doe. It would be nice to adjust the tail and ears, and even the neck if I am able to. Now I was thinking about buying the Carry Lite Deer Decoy until today. I went to walmart and noticed they had the Primos Scarface Decoy on sale for $129.00.  I know its only 20 bucks cheaper but hey, thats a 1/4 tank of gas I could save.  Any of you use decoys? What one do you use and how well has it worked for you? Do you have any problems with it?

Heres the link to cabelas decoys if you want to look at them as well.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/index/index-display.jsp?id=cat300001&navAction=jump&navCount=1&cmCat=MainCatcat21424&parentType=category&parentId=cat21424
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to General Discussions