Good hunting club in SE MI?

WiredToHunt

Good hunting club in SE MI?

Postby WiredToHunt » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 pm

So I recently moved to the Ann Arbor area of Michigan and I'm looking to meet some fellow hunters. Does anyone know of a good organization or club to join down in that area?
Wired To Hunt
The Deer Hunting Blog for the Next Generation
http://www.wiredtohunt.com

badtoys

RE: Good hunting club in SE MI?

Postby badtoys » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:53 pm

no not really every hunter kind of keeps to themself, what do you hunt???????? i have 800+ acres for hunting but i'm ussally by myself my hunting buddies are not hardcore like me come out for a day or 2 then leave for 3 weeks i'm looking for a hardcore hunting buddy i hunt chealsea manchester area, going out this weekend coyote

soloshooter

Postby soloshooter » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:56 am

There are a few. The closest ones to Ann Arbor would be:

Washtenaw Sportsman's Club http://www.washtenawsportsmansclub.org/
Tri-County Sportsmen's League http://tcsl.org/

derek0234

Postby derek0234 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:07 pm

If you are looking for someone to do some hunting with I'm as hardcore as it gets. I think about hunting 365 days a year. I hunt hard and smart. I'm always trying to find someone that enjoys the outdoors as much as I do.
Thanks hope to hear from you.
Bowhunting with a passion

WiredToHunt

Postby WiredToHunt » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 am

If theres a bunch of us in the area, we might have to do a Michigan D & DH bar night and all meet up for a beer!
Wired To Hunt
The Deer Hunting Blog for the Next Generation
http://www.wiredtohunt.com

whitetail

Postby whitetail » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

new to this site, i am from monroe,mich always looking for some hunting buddys,i hunt property in monroe,and do pretty good every year,but always looking for new spots,hunted,chelsea,hillsdale,coldwater,very serious hunter.

justntime

Re: Good hunting club in SE MI?

Postby justntime » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

As a second year graduate student at UM, I have just now begun to appreciate the ample hunting opportunities that are available living in MI. Right now my mind is set on chasing whitetail with the bow, and I have been at it adamantly on public land. I have had a few encounters with deer, but I still struggle with finding absolute satisfaction with my hunts on state land. This has to mainly due with the abundance of hunters/stands and the demeanor that I find most public land hunters to share (disrespectful, generally not very friendly, and prone to treat public land like a landfill).

As such, I am interested in alternate options. If anyone would be interested in leasing land or granting limited hunting permission (really interested in bow hunting) in exchange for help with yard work/chores, or just camaraderie, please let me know. Also, in case anyone has kids that might benefit from academic tutoring, I could be of use in that area as well.

Thanks for reading this. I really do enjoy hunting and am just trying to lay down early, but solid roots here in SE Michigan.

Regards,

Justin DiCenso

b33b

Postby b33b » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 am

Hello
I am looking for a partner/s that already have a deer hunting land lease or their own land in or near Washtenaw or Livingston counties and would like help with costs of the lease or if you just want a hunting buddy. I am 50 years old and have been hunting for over 40 years with both bow and gun, so I know what I am doing and I follow QDM. I lost my family hunting spot of 16 years in Gregory about 5 years ago when they were forced to sell the farm to pay medical bills and have been trying to find another good spot to hunt every since. I used to hunt with my dad and sometimes one of my boys would come, but none of them hunt anymore and I have been solo for the last 2 years. Hunting is my favorite thing to do and I take it very seriously, so if this sounds like we would be able to hunt together let me know.
Thanks
Bob

rjpipoly

Postby rjpipoly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:49 am

Bob, please contact me regarding hunting opportunities. Email me directly at rjpipoly@aol.com. My name is Ron.

Return to Michigan