I can recommend these guys for some off season fun!

Planning a guided deer hunt? Looking for tips in choosing the best outfitter? Discuss options here.
passin through

I can recommend these guys for some off season fun!

Postby passin through » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 am

We just got back from a Bow Fishing trip to Golden Meadow LA.
http://www.marshmasters.com/

The guys at marsh masters were great!...  Its a fun inexpensive trip that you can do any time now through August......

You can rod fish during the morning, chill out in the after noon and then go out in the salt marsh via air boats to hunt at night.

We just bowfished for one night and the cost was about 200 per: tip, fish cleaning and guide included.  Bows are furnished.  Out of state 1 day salt water licenses are 17.50  and you can get a room there or rent a cabin close that will sleep 7-8 for abt 25 a man  (4 or less its 125 total) 

A really awesome time!   I will be dining on big red fish fillets for awhile!

It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

ZEEK

RE: I can recommend these guys for some off season fun!

Postby ZEEK » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 am

AWSOME!!!! Never had red fish but they do look good. A picture of a full cooler of fish is almost as pretty as a camp meat pole full of deer. Very nice. I bet it was fun.
Not knowing where you are going is the best way to get
somewhere you've never been.

J. Peterman.

DeerCamp

RE: I can recommend these guys for some off season fun!

Postby DeerCamp » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am

Ill agree Bow Fishing is one of the funnest things Ive ever done! Its a blast, and it keeps you alert. Great practice as well.. Deffently a big challange.I cant wait to give it a shot this summer again
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to Guides & Outfitters