Past Issues

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Robert Rowland

Past Issues

Postby Robert Rowland » Fri May 09, 2008 6:11 pm

I keep past issues of D&DH near a place where I sit a few times a day, and stay long enough to re-read an article or some ads.
My kids think this is weird. I think that there must be thousands of us who keep some D&DH near the porcelain.
Show of Hands?

EatDeer

RE: Past Issues

Postby EatDeer » Sat May 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Thats funny butt, I also cant use the throne with out a issue od D&D hunting! I keep all my past issues near my bed as well,I'm waiting for the hardback issues to be produced, as my mags are getting wore out with thumb smudges! Addicted to D&D hunting I'd say!

shadow

Postby shadow » Mon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm

I'll sit for 1/2 hour or so each time I'm on the bowl and read D&DH and any of the other outdoor, gun, and astronomy magazines I subscribe to.

My kids also think I am weird, the stack of magazines are also stored in there.
My wife feels its just a "guy thing".

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue May 13, 2008 9:00 am

dont keep em there but i got a few in the car for when i got some down time.also keep a stash for reading in the backyard while smoking a cigar
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Tue May 13, 2008 6:05 pm

I have a little basket right beside the throne and D&DH is prominently featured there.  When I wear out an issue (having read most of the articles two or three times), I take it to work and put it in the bathroom there for my coworkers to read.  Usually, it's in there a month or so and is read to tatters.  It's amazing how many people where I work go to the can to learn about deer!

roadkilldk

Postby roadkilldk » Fri May 16, 2008 8:14 am

I keep mine as well, but not with john just on a pile next to my bed.  Just can't bring myself to throw them!

Return to General Discussions