Epic Cam

Stickman

Epic Cam

Postby Stickman » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

I want to know if anyone has or knows anything about Epic cam by Stealthcam. I am going to buy one but would like to have some input by someone that has one.
If you can find it you can kill it.

fasteddie

RE: Epic Cam

Postby fasteddie » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I have one and it sure isn't worth $160 . It only has a 2X magnification and it hard to tell when it is turned on . It comes with a clip that attaches to a hat and you have to firure out where it is aimed . They should have built in a tiny Lazer Light when they designed the camera . I had mine fastened to my stabilizer last season and thought I had it on when I shot my deer but it wasn't . I need glasses to see the camera reading but not to shoot my bow .
My wife gave me the EPIC Camera for the 2008 Christmas . I wouldn't spend the money on it . I'' try it again this fall . Good luck ! [:)]
Semper Fi !

Stickman

Postby Stickman » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks for the input, no use spending money on that. 
If you can find it you can kill it.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm

That's just my opinion . I don't know how anyone else feels about the EPIC cam . Since I have it , I will try to make use of it this season .
Semper Fi !

deerman69

Postby deerman69 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm not trying to sell you one, but I own a Roscoby risercam for 2 yrs. now and I take videos from my bows and guns and it has held up real well. It's a little more expensive but sometimes you get what you pay for. Check out their web site. Good luck. deerman[:)]

Return to Scouting Cameras