Crossbow Laser Boresighter

slammerhi

Crossbow Laser Boresighter

Postby slammerhi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 am

Check out the gear reviews video about this new product.
Sights-in crossbow scopes at 7-yards. And that only 1 of
4 unique uses for this product! Go to You Tube and look for
Crossbow Laser Boresighter[:-]

Ohio farms

RE: Crossbow Laser Boresighter

Postby Ohio farms » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:17 am

Do you sell them?
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

slammerhi

Postby slammerhi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:18 am

Yes! Our new product will be in Kinsey's Crossbow catalogue for interested retailers. We are also listed on Bowhunters Superstore. Our company website is under construction and you can visit our site at www.slammerhi.com and view the testing video for yourself! The video shows how to use the boresighter to get you "cuttin" the bulls-eye at 20 yards. After minimal fine tuning (if needed) your in the bulls-eye. While your there you can place the boresighter back in the crossbow and draw a circle around the projected dot on the target, for a future reference point when you need to sight-in again. Using this chart you can absolutely "Nail" the bulls-eye on your first sight adjustments. You can also measure the distance between where you circled the laser beam on your target and the bulls-eye to calculate your arrow drop at 20 yards!
Once fine tuned at 20 you can place a new target out a 10 feet, center the scope crosshairs in the target bulls-eye again, place the boresighter on the crossbow and circle the laser projected on the target, you now have a sight-card reference point to use to check sights, prior to the hunt![:)]

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 am

That's what I thought. No spamming or sales in this forum Slammerhi.

slammerhi

Postby slammerhi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:49 am

Sorry,

Didn't mean to step on any toes, Just thought folks would like to know that the laser boresighting technology developed for sighting in rifle scopes is now available for sighting in crossbow scopes. You can delete my posts if you like. Sorry again.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am

Don't take it too personal...it's a sticky topic here.

slammerhi

Postby slammerhi » Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 am

Thanks for the kind reply, being a newbie in the industry I am learning new things every day. I want to do things the right way, and every new thing we approach I guess needs to be researched before approaching, like commenting in your forum. The uphill battle I faced with my new product has been an adventure, first with the patenting processes and developement of my new Idea. I've spent countless hours and money working on my project, researching companies until finally finding one willing to work with us. The first prototypes we built were tested countless hours to develope the correct formula for its use, and we actually found others in the process. We then had to get the product in front of companies in the "X" business to get their opinions of what we had. Conformation that we had a great product, and with a little help and advice from folks in the business, looks like we are finally going to see if there is really a need for this new product. I guess in the overall excitement I approached your forum in the wrong way. Again, I am sorry for this error.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Sat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

No problem. Good luck with your project.

prohunter

Postby prohunter » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Whats next lazer guided arrows ?
jim
take your kids hunting and you wont have to hunt your kids.

kellory

Re: Crossbow Laser Boresighter

Postby kellory » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Naw, heat seekers!
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Next

Return to Crossbows