Why did you join the D&DH forums?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
BillHilly

RE: Why did you join the D&DH forums?

Postby BillHilly » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 pm

My wifes granpappy got sick so we came up to Neosho so I could work his farm and the wife could care for her granpappy. He had this here puter in the house and my wife showes me how to make it go. I typed in deer huntin and it took me to Deer and Deer huntin. now I get the magazine and read on here what you all write. so I signed up so I could write back at ya. that gives me sometin to do when I'm not workin the cows. Her grand pappy has some good stuff he has some new kinda dollars my wife told me what they was but now I forgot. Thats what brung me to join,
Born on a mountain raised in a cave Huntin and truckin is what I crave

clfenimore

Postby clfenimore » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcom to the fourm thats nice of you to help out your wifes grandfather in his time of need. My hats off to you for that. If those new kinda dollars are 1$ white, 5$ pink, 10$ yellow we call that Monopoly money it's a game LOL.
If a man cant hunt when he's living how the hell will he hunt when he's dead

BillHilly

Postby BillHilly » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

If those new kinda dollars are 1$ white, 5$ pink, 10$ yellow we call that Monopoly money it's a game LOL.

No it wernt monopoly dollars I asked again and my wife said he has millons dollars. What the heck does LOL meen? I dont know that word.
Born on a mountain raised in a cave Huntin and truckin is what I crave

Randy3003

Postby Randy3003 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am

I joined because I live,sleep, and practically die for archery hunting.  Gave up the guns years ago (no offense meant to you gun hunters, as I hunted for years with guns), it's just became more about the hunt and less about the harvest.  Have taken many animals in the past and hope to continue to in the future.  I hunt from the ground almost exclusively now as I feel it gives the animals I hunt  fairer chance to invoke their full senses and gives them as much possibility of survival as I can allow them.  I enjoy the sport so much.  I hunt everything from rabbit and squirrel to hog and white tail with my bow and enjoy being closer to my lord while out in nature.

padeerhunter

Postby padeerhunter » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am

I joined because I really like the magazine and tv show and Charlie's books. I also like
to talk and read about hunting and other hunter's stories and pics. I figure there could be
something to learn on here and am always willing to give advice and share info.

MRHunter

Postby MRHunter » Mon May 03, 2010 6:52 am

I found out about deeranddeerhunting.com and magazine when attending a hunting banquet last winter in southeastern PA featuring Charlie Alsheimer. I checked out the web site and and browsed the different forums to see what all of you had to say. I have found these forums interesting and have already used them to look up hunters opinions on different gear and hunting tactics. So thanks for the valuable information. Plus, it is fun to talk with others that share your passion for hunting.

MountainCatt

Postby MountainCatt » Tue May 04, 2010 11:23 am

I joined here to learn. I haven't hunted in over 15 years, and that was back in Texas. Now trying to get back into it here in WI is actually a daunting task. Laws are crazy, public land is overrun with hunters, etc. I need knowledge to be able to get out there this year and have a FUN hunting season. Even if I don't get a deer, as long as I have a nice time in the outdoors, I'm happy.

bowboxer

Postby bowboxer » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 am

i jion to get help on equipment and and people thoughts on todays deer hunting.also maybe help someone on the way.

lsprix

Postby lsprix » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Seriously, I have subscribed on & off to D & DH since the early 1980s.  I spend a lot of time on the T & TH forum (turkeys own me) and when I brought up deer talk, a few others suggested that I jump over here. I'm glad they did. Good luck gettin' rid of me.

flaDAWG

Postby flaDAWG » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am

NewB hear...I join'd up on D&DH cause i just hook'd up with their Magazine,wait'n on first issue...2 learn n...2 share with other's that LOVE Hunt'n...Can't wait 4 this season 2 start...Got hook'd up on nu lease N Georgia,east of Macon,cant wait ta C what we got up thar...When not up thar,B hunt'n hear N Polk county,can B N stand N 15 minutes....Good Luck 2 All!...O BillHilly...LOL...laugh out loud...i'm still learn'n 2...[8D]
Hope U all R dew'n finer than frawg hair!...Bsafe!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions