PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
crazybull

RE: PETA at it again with anti-mcdonalds ads

Postby crazybull » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 pm

I've never had a run in with any PETA protesters before and I'm grateful for that.  I can have a bit of a short temper especially when it comes to the targeting of my child.  It just seems to me and mind you this is how I see it but PETA, Illegal immagrant activists, homosexual activists and other liberal groups are always running around waving their flag about them selves.  Fine you don't eat meat, ok your gay who cares.  You don't see hunters running around outside of vet. clinics with deer decoys and shooting them with paint ball markers.  I feel as though people do this to get attention and in a way try to justify their life styles.  Its like the old saying goes the guility man denies the loudest.  Dont think I'm hate blogging with what I say I could care less about these people or their life style but I don't run around yelling I'm a meat eatting, Bible believeing, pro gun, pro hunting american, respect my space and i'll respect yours and we'll all just get along fine.
Fear the government that fears your gun!

osceolaslayer

Postby osceolaslayer » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Quick question, which bridge and where? I would like to use that as pressident for a similar stunt their trying to pull in Jacksonville.

Thanks.
OSCEOLA SLAYER
DEERFEAR.COM

marianneliz

Postby marianneliz » Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Actually there are many instances whereby McDonald's has done well for itself in the CSR space. Found one article on it: Corporate Social Responsibility at McDonald's: http://social-corporate-responsibility.suite101.com/article.cfm/corporate-social-responsibility-at-mcdonalds
I think while more can obviously be done, it's not fair to always criticise McDonald's for not doing anything.

scottflesher

Postby scottflesher » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals. I had to chuckle.

crazybull

Postby crazybull » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:13 pm

PETA and the ACLU give me the runs.
Fear the government that fears your gun!

bowhuntr15

Postby bowhuntr15 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:18 am

They should also campaign at Jack in the Box with...., 'chicken "peta" anyone?'  They'll target next the cooking shows, walmarts, grocery stores, major restaurants, what's left of shrimping indust......., oh nooooooooooooo! They have an evil plan to take over this world!!!!!!  We need the Men In Black right about now to  take back our world.  PETA, get a life. 
"Perseverance, Practice, Integrity"

Previous

Return to Breaking News