Spypoint Camera Reviews

Goose

Spypoint Camera Reviews

Postby Goose » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 am

What is your experience with Spypoint cameras? What are your likes and dislikes?
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Goose

RE: Spypoint Camera Reviews

Postby Goose » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 am

Heres a review from lostmyarrow:

zekezoe: I have two SpyPoint IRB. These are well built cameras (case wise), have a large fastening strap with what I call a roll over buckle. You hold the strap tight, grab the lever part of the buckle and roll it over to put pressure on the strap. The back of the camera has gripper type teeth to grap onto the tree so there is no slippage. The camera is large in size and requires 6 each "C" batteries. These along with the charger are available at most Wal Mart stores. I am using Pure Energy rechargeable batteries with good luck so far. The camera has a 12 volt external port. This model may be set for pictures or video. I have mine set for 30 second video with a 10 second delay. Here is the link for information on camera models manufactured by SpyPoint: www.spypoint.com
I've sent them a couple of emails and found they have excellent customer service. Their cameras are warranteed for one year.
In Canada, these cameras can be purchased from Home Building Center or direct from the manufacture at the enclosed website.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Return to Scouting Cameras