Postby Sailfish » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 am

I am from Alma

I hunt in Sumner

I live in Florida
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Bowtech1670

RE: Where are you from?

Postby Bowtech1670 » Wed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey Guys new member here, I am also a member of michigan-sportsman.com, and that sight is crazy, everything gets turned into a QDM debate that never ends. Anyway I am from Muskegon, I hunt the Wastewater in Muskegon, Baldwin, Newaygo, and Ottawa county, right by Bill Marv Property. I am huge into bowhunting and look forward to meeting people with the smae interest as I have!

Jagermeister12

Postby Jagermeister12 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:19 am

Hello everyone. New member here also. I live in Waterford but hunt west of Ann Arbor.
I'm a Whitetail Freak for sure. I live to hunt.

WiredToHunt

Postby WiredToHunt » Thu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome Jager! I hunt just west of Ann Arbor too.
Wired To Hunt
The Deer Hunting Blog for the Next Generation
http://www.wiredtohunt.com

Randy3003

Postby Randy3003 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey all first time on the michigan D&DH but grew up in Dansville and still come home to hunt every now and then I hunt private land there, in harrison and in the upper arround mayberry.  Big deer compared to them little fellows down here in FLA.  Hope you all don't mind I give a hello to sailfish as he is on this and another forum I'm on Hey fish !!!

extroverted

Postby extroverted » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 am

Michigan, all over, I have 14 private properties that I hunt for a total of 690 acres.
Funny thing was asked of me last week, when did you first start bow hunting? my answer 4 years ago!!
Yes and let me tell you it makes a diff having the right gear as well as the know how to use them. I hunt with a Bowtech guardian super fast super quiet!!!

I love my bow!!!

namron

Postby namron » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 am

Southwest Jackson county. Lots of deer + lots of hunters = lots of nocternal bucks!

westmibow

Postby westmibow » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 am

I live in Holland, I hunt Ottawa and Van Buren Counties. Mostly Bow, but gun as well. I have also grown up hunting the Baldwin area. I enjoy the croplands of the south for the numbers and quality of deer but I do miss hunting those big hardwoods. I also very much enjoy turkey hunting. I also hunt duck and geese if time allows.

whitetail

Postby whitetail » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm

hello,new to this site,i hunted in the waterloo state game area last year,went for the first time in december seen alot of deer,and not a whole lot of people,i am sure it was busy oct.thru nov,do you live near there,does it get pretty busy,probly gonna gun hunt it this year,any help would be appreciated,oh ya, i am from monroe,and have land to hunt,just want to try something different

AlleganBowhunter

Postby AlleganBowhunter » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:45 pm

whitetail:

I have heard Waterloo has some nice deer.  Never been though.

Remember orange on Nov 15th...  lots of orange.

Good luck to all this season.  48 days until bow season!!
Aim for the center of the target... the center of an aspirin is the same size as the center of a basketball. The difference is mental.

John in Michigan.

PreviousNext

Return to Michigan