Ted Nugent Convicted: Baiting Illegally in CA

The latest news from Deer & Deer Hunting magazine!
msbadger

RE: Ted Nugent Convicted: Baiting Illegally in CA

Postby msbadger » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 am

I'll admit I pretty much stopped reading this train wreck post but the phrase "the game warden watched it" sticks out in a few ...So I haven't seen any...... perhaps missed it.... anyone saying who has  posted...including my self...."I watched it and saw..."...have any of you watched that episode? .......

trapperDave

Postby trapperDave » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 am

ignorance of the law is NO defense. Its the hunters responibility to know the game laws BEFORE hunting.

Shame on Ted!
"Democracy is a lamb and two wolves voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin

DeerHuntingDon

Postby DeerHuntingDon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 am

Big Whoop...so Ted makes mistakes also...who's going to throw the first stone?

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 am

ORIGINAL: DeerHuntingDon

Big Whoop...so Ted makes mistakes also...who's going to throw the first stone?

Lotta saints here, apparently.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

USN_Sam1385

Postby USN_Sam1385 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 am

ORIGINAL: msbadger

I'll admit I pretty much stopped reading this train wreck post but the phrase "the game warden watched it" sticks out in a few ...So I haven't seen any...... perhaps missed it.... anyone saying who has  posted...including my self...."I watched it and saw..."...have any of you watched that episode? .......

Ms. Badger, have noticed many of your recent posts written with the .......'s, all over the place. Any particular reason for that? Not being a smart ass, just genuinely curious.

As far as the video, I have attempted to find it quite thoroughly. It does not appear to be anywhere. It seems to me that if Ted was innocent, or it was an honest mistake, this would be evident by watching the video. If the video showed this innocence, or at least that a clear mistake had been made; you would think that Ted would be posting the video in as many places as possible.

berudd

Postby berudd » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:02 am

I seriously doubt there was any mistake here.  For one, wasn't he with a guide.  I am sure the guide knows the law.  Secondly, he's done the same thing on his show in MI.  I watched him talk about how he thought it was BS that it was illegal to bait and pretty much said he would do whatever he wanted.  So, he proceeded to throw out a bunch of apples with a big FU to the fish and game department.

I used to watch his stuff but gave it up after watching him shooting at deer between 50 and 100 yards with a 10mm pistol in a couple of episodes.  Some spray and pray sort of stuff.  Then another time the deer is still alive and kicking when he jumps in and starts jerking it around.

On the flip side I have heard some audio tracks of his that are pretty cool.  One recounted a buffalo hunt he took with Indians on their reservation.  His telling of the story was really interesting but it bore not resemblance to what he puts on TV.

Previous

Return to Breaking News