This website

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Robert Rowland

This website

Postby Robert Rowland » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Dear Webmaster,
 I really like this website, but have one problem. What is it about this site that slows down my computer so much. It takes 10 times longer to enter the site or navigate through, than other site I regularly visit.  I don't have super high-speed service but it is DSL. 3 minutes to load the site seems a little silly. I can download my homepage weather channel with moving radar in about 30 seconds.

Eight_Oak_Acres

RE: This website

Postby Eight_Oak_Acres » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 am

I agree with you Robert. I end up opening a new tab and going to a different website while I wait for this one to load...it takes way too long. I can check a couple different forums and still be waiting on this one.

I love this site, and would definitely come here more if it wasn't such a pain.
-Eric

Corey Graff

Postby Corey Graff » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am

It's a technical issue that we're aware of and working on. We really appreciate your patience to make this site bigger and better. There's lots of great site upgrades coming soon, so hang in there and check back often!

mhouck06

Postby mhouck06 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:16 am

i agree.. it has been running very slow for me recently.

shadow

Postby shadow » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:16 pm

I agree, ...a great website with alot of usefull info and the forum to discuss deer hunting issues, but these technical issues should have been worked out before shutting down the old website. Having lots of trouble tonight with the speed, when clicking onto a forum subject its taking ALONG time to actually be able to get to the thread, I ate almost my whole burger while waiting for it to load so I can read what this post was about. And I keep reading about others having alot of issues still with pictures etc..
I hope this all gets straightened out and working completely soon. Put in some O/T on this!

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:22 pm

This sight is slightly slower for me also.  What I like is that the posters and those who reply are usually pretty respectful of one aonther.  Not much name calling or bickering.  That's sorta cool.

Return to General Discussions