Watched D&D hunting TV

Vital Information is an educational resource from Deer & Deer Hunting. The CD contains hunting wisdom about shot placement, biology, physiology and ethics. How has it helped your hunt?
Mr. Whitetail

Watched D&D hunting TV

Postby Mr. Whitetail » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:45 am

Was watching the show today were the guy rattles in a nice buck and puts a bad hit on it... First thing that jumped out at me was the fact that the guy trys to bleat at this buck that is coming in SLOW and is less than 10 yards away from his stand... If the hunter would of just leyt the deer walk by he would of got the perfect shot...

badtoys

RE: Watched D&D hunting TV

Postby badtoys » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am

i missed this weekends show where or when can i watch it
WARNING: The lead contained in this bullet has been known to cause severe injury and even death. when travelling at over 2100 feet per second.Surgeon General's Warning: Getting smoked by one of these bullets may behazardous to your health.

flashingeyed

Postby flashingeyed » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi,

Just new around... Is there an online link to watch each episode? Hope they have something regarding crossbows, really need to learn much more on that. Regards!

badtoys

Postby badtoys » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm

nope you have to buy the dvd's as they come out
WARNING: The lead contained in this bullet has been known to cause severe injury and even death. when travelling at over 2100 feet per second.Surgeon General's Warning: Getting smoked by one of these bullets may behazardous to your health.

flashingeyed

Postby flashingeyed » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

ohh, okay. Thanks so much

Return to Vital Information