game camera's

deerhunter4362

game camera's

Postby deerhunter4362 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 am

this is the first year i have used one,,how long do u let it alone before replacing the memory chip to see whats active in the area?

blueeyeddragon76

RE: game camera's

Postby blueeyeddragon76 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 am

depends on the size card and kind of cam you have..but in general if you have a 2 gb chip in it.. leave it for about a month.. make sure you have the date and time stamp on and set properly...and good luck!
ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU HUNTING IS WRONG... TELL THEM TO READ THE BIBLE:

Now then get your weapons-
Your quiver and your bow-
And go out to the open country-
to hunt some wild game for me

Genesis 27:3

woodsalta

Postby woodsalta » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

deerhunter4362-welcome to the forums. I also just got a trailcam and put it out in August. I got itchy and wanted to see what if anything had been photographed. After a week and a half there were 38 photos, and I have been going back every two weeks to find the same results. I guess that it would depend on how many deer you think you have on your property etc. Hope you find the big one and post some photos once you get them!
A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject.

deerhunter4362

Postby deerhunter4362 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 am

Well we are going to find out,,going to pull the card and replace it tody,,i'll post anything worth looking at when i get back from the woods,,only 4 days til season starts here for bucks,,so hope to see something with horns...thanks for al the info,,appricaite it..

Return to New Hampshire